Last Vigil

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n managed to find the room her dad was in after a few minutes. Once in the room, she felt her heart just drop. Will was connected to all sorts of machines, but the one that stood out the most was the heart-rate monitor. Y/n wills her body to move towards the bed. She felt like she was walking through a quagmire of sludge, for she was in shock at the sight before her. "Dad..."

After what felt like an eternity, Y/n makes it to the bed. "Dad?"

"Hi..swe..tie. I'm so..ry I couldn't ma..ke it," said Will. It was an effort for him to talk.

"Save your strength, dad." Y/n pulls the chair next to the bed and sits down. She reaches over and grabs a hold of her dad's hand. Y/n looks up and sees Vlsd standing in the doorway. She was still upset at him but it woukd have to wait for she was there for her father.

Vlad sits down in the chair next to Y/n. "How did this happen?" Vlad asks.

"Driv..er didn't list...en," said Will.

"Vlad stay with my dad. I'm gong to go find out the full story," said Y/n before she gets up. Her hand lingers in her dad's hand before leaving tbe room.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad takes Y/n's spot next to the bed. "We got here as quick as we could," said Vlad.

"Thank you...for taking...care of my...daughter. I kn..ow I don't have much time...left in this world. I want to give...you my blessing."

"Will you don't have to do that. Marriage is going to be the last thing on our minds for a while."

"Nonsense. I give you...my blessing to marry Y/n. I've seen how happy you've made...her in the few short months you've...known each other. Plus I know what you did to her."

Vlad's eyes widen a bit. "How..."

"A father knows. I suggest...you apologize to her...before it's too late."

After five minutes, Y/n returns to the room. "Here's what happened. The charter bus driver, whose in the room down the hall, didn't heed dad's warning. He thought it was a joke. He told me that a pair of hands grabbed a hold of the steering wheel. He head a voice say 'Time for some fun' before crashing into the sams tree as I did." Vlad moves from Y/n's spot so she coukd take her spot back next to her father.

*Clockwork's POV*

It was three o'clock in the morning when Clockwork shows up at tbe hospital. He had opened up a portal in the room that Y/n's dad was in. He stops time right before the heart-rate monitor flatlines. "Time out," said Clockwork as he pushed a button on his staff. Time slows to a crawl and comes to a complete stop. He reaches into his cloak and pulls out a medallion shaped like a gear. He puts it around Y/n's neck. "Wake up, Y/n. Time to say your goodbyes," said Clockwork.

Y/n rubs the sleep from her eyes and her eyes widen at the sight of Clockwork, who was now in his Adult Form. "Clockwork?"

"Its good to meet you, Y/n. There's also someone else I want you to meet. But I am sure you already know him." Clockwork steps aside from the portal he created.

Out of the portal steps a gentlemen. He was 6'5. He had long blond hair. He was wearing a nice red dress shirt as well Abercrombie and Finch jeans. In his hands was a clip board with a check list on it and a feather quil pen in his hand.

Y/n already had a good feeling at who she was seeing.

The gentleman looks over at his attire and smirks a bit. "Been a long time since a human has seen me being human. Normally you humans see me as scary. Death can be seen as scary but that doesn't mean I am scary. I'm here to guide your father to the afterlife."

Y/n could only stare at who was standing before her. "Sorry I don't mean to stare, sir. It's just..."

"It's fine. I'm glad you are not freaking out and screaming your head off." He walks over to Will's still form on the bed. He reaches to his hand and pulls Will's ghost from his body. "Time to wake up, Will. We have quite the road ahead of us. I'm allowing to say your goodbyes to your daughter before you pass on."

Will looks over to his daughter. It now dawned on him what had happened. "At least the cancer didn't kill me," said Will.

"It would have if that damn ghost that out of its time didn't kill you." The gentlemen looks down at his checklist. "Why is it whenever Amity Park is involved, all I get is more headaches to deal with." He takes the feather quil pen and crosses a name off. "You have five minutes, Will." The gentlemen goes to wait by the portal.

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n stares at the gentleman before looking back over to her father. "Five minutes? That's enough time for me."

Will looks at his daughter and pulls her into his embrace, holding her close. "Im going to miss this. But I'll miss you even more, sweetie." Will wipes a few tears that fell down Y/n's cheeks. "Just think. I'm not in pain anymore. I'm not suffering anymore. For once, in a long time, I feel well again." Will pulls his daughter into a bear hug. "Don't stop smiling. Don't stop being yourself. Don't let Vlad change you into something you're not. Don't stop being you."

Soon enough the five minutes were up and the gentleman leads Will back through the portal. He looks back at Y/n. "Goodbye, Y/n. Your father is in good hands." He disappeared into the portal after Will steps through.

"I'll let you hold onto that medallion. I'll be stopping by to see you with a gift. Something that will bring light to this dire situation." Clockwork steps into the portal, which closes behind him. "Time in." Time starts to move again and things were back up to speed. The heart-rate monitor starts to beep, which drags out, notifying the nurses and doctors what had occurred. Y/n stands back by the doorway, Vlad by her side.

"What happened?" Vlad asks. All he saw was Y/n get up from her chair as the doctors and nurses rushed in.

"I'll tell you later," said Y/n, her eyes never faltering from her father's form as the nurses and doctors try to revive him.