Emotional Rollercoaster (Part 2)

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n looks down at the damaged grandfather clock. "My pay is going to be docked for this! I need to get this fixed." After about an hour of gathering up all the pieces, Y/n managed to bring what was left of the clock inside. "There has to be a phone book around here somewhere." It takes a bit for Y/n to find a phone book. Now it was just a matter of time to try and find a clock repair man.

It was around midnight before Y/n called it a night. She was tired. She hoped she was able to get some sleep at least without worrying about her father. Y/n heads up to her room. "Hopefully I can sleep." She lays down on her bed, kicking the blankets to the end of the bed, hoping the slight chill in the room would make it easier to fall asleep. Y/n doesn't even fall into a deep sleep during the night, ends up waking up at three in the morning to Vlad's bedroom door closing. Y/n hurries out of bed, tripping up a bit on the floor, and out of her room. She walks up to Vlad's door and knocks on it. After a few minutes no response, Y/n knocks again.

"Whatever it is you have to tell me, it can wait until the morning," said Vlad from in his room.

"I need to talk to you, Vlad."

"Like I said, it can wait. Now good night."

Y/n frowns, her spirit dropped. "Okay then..night..." Y/n makes her way back to her room and heads into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She walks up to the bathroom sink and looks into the mirror. Y/n looks at her eyes, seeing her naturally brown eyes, now flecked with red. "What the?!" Something about her eyes ends up setting her off, causing her to get mad again, making her punch the mirror. Y/n puts a few cracks in the mirror and ends up making her hand a bit bloody. "Why the he...." Y/n hissed in pain over her own stupidity. "Why did I just do that?! Why is almost every little thing setting me off?!"

Y/n doctors up her hand and takes a couple Tylenol to numb the pain. She goes back to bed, hoping tbe pain in her throbbing hand would make her fall asleep.

*three months later*

Y/n was still an emotional wreck but not as bad anymore. Her dad has been slowly getting better from the experimental medicine that the doctors have given him. But he was still sick from the cancer. Y/n visits him whenever she could. She had given up on trying to talk to Vlad now and has pretty much shut herself off from him. Since that night he came back at three in the morning, he's been avoiding her, so she now avoids him. She still cooks for Vlad but that's pretty much it on her interactions with him. Each meal she makes, she leaves them by the door of his study. As for herself, she only eats when she feels like it. Y/n has lost a bit of weight but not enough to cause worry.

Y/n still has emotional outburts every now and then but not as bad now as it was when she punched the mirror. It was to the point that whenever Y/n felt like getting angry, she would leave the mansion for a walk or work in the garden out back. She still didn't know that the necklace was causing the changes in her. Her eyes now glowed red when she was mad as well as more flecks of red to her brown eyes. She also had started growing fangs.

Y/n was outside in the garden. She had just tore up one of the flower beds. The snow had finished melting and Y/n decided to start working in the garden. Every so often she would look towards the mansion, remembering the attack from Plasmius. She still had nightmares of that night and had decided there was no point in talking to Vlad about it or anything anymore. Y/n had just set the shovel when her phone rings. She checks the number to see who is calling and sees it was Danny. "Hey? What's up?"

"Nor much. Sam, Tucker, and I were wondering if you want to hang out with us for a while, that is if your not too busy," said Danny.

"I'm not too busy. Just some yard work, getting the garden ready to be worked on."

"Alright then. We should be there as soon we can to come pick you up."

"Just remember to avoid Wickers Bend on the way here."

"Will do. See you when we get there," said Danny before he hangs up on his end of the call.

Y/n hangs up on her end. "Better text Vlad to let him know I'll be heading out." Going to go hang out with Sam, Tucker, and Danny. I'll leave out dinner prep for you to cook for yourself. Follow the directions. Wanted to talk to you but since you're being a grumpy gummy bear and don't care to hear what I have to say, I'll continue to ignore you. Don't know when I'll be back and I don't care how late I am. Y/n sends the text to Vlad's phone. She heads back inside and cleans herself up. Y/n makes up a dinner prep for Vlad, not even caring if he eats or not, then goes to wait outside for Danny to arrive.

After about an hour of waiting, Danny arrives with Sam and Tucker in his car (at this point, in this AU, they are seniors in high school and have their driver's license). Y/n waves at Danny before getting in the backseat with Tucker. "So where to?"

"We're heading to Amity Park and watching a monster movie marathon," said Sam.

""Sounds like fun. Hey if you guys want, I can cook for you. My treat," said Y/n.

"I don't know if Danny told you that I'm recyclo-vegetarian," said Sam.

"No he hasn't and also I know what that is. I used to prep for vegetarian dishes all the time at Lunar Oasis. Now lets head out. We are burning daylight and we still need our monster movie marathon."

"Okay then. Let's go," said Danny before he pulls his car out of the driveway and drives off.