A Business Proposal

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n, with the help of Mrs. O'Leary, fixed the fiasco with her bank account. A long story short, Y/n's mom closed both accounts. Y/n made it so her mom could no longer be able to close her accounts again. After the whole rigmarole, Y/n has Mrs. O'Leary drop her off at Lunar Oasis. Y/n was determined to find a roommate before the two months, which Mrs. O'Leary had paid off of her rent, was up. She heads inside and sees Sahsa. She walks up to her. "Hey, Sasha I have a question for you."

Sasha turns to Y/n, a smile on her face. "Hey, Y/n. Good to see you. How are you feeling today?"

"A little better. Pain meds make me feel a little weird. Anyways I have a question for you. I was wondering if you'd like to be my roommate? I kinda need help at home and I was wondering if you want to help me out for a couple months?"

"You know I would help you in a heart beat but I can't break my lease for a another four months at my apartment. Plus it's a thousand dollars to break it before then so I am sorry, Y/n. Maybe you can see if anyone of the other co-workers would help you out."

"I could try," said Y/n. After about an hour, Y/n gives up on asking her co-workers if they could help her out. She sits down at her usual table in the corner. Edwin brings out a plate of crepes to eat.

"Any luck?" Edwin asks.

"No luck whatsoever. I still have two months to find someone" said Y/n.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad was on his way to Lunar Oasis. He had a good feeling that he would see Y/n again. In fact he knew that Y/n would need his help. "Now let's see how things are going for the young lady." He pulls up into the parking lot and shuts his car off. He gets out, locks his car, and heads inside. Once inside Lunar Oasis, he sees Y/n sitting over in the corner by herself. He makes his way over to her table. "Good to see you again, Y/n. Feeling better, I hope," said Vlad.

"Hello, Vlad," sskd Y/n as she sets down her fork. "What brings you here?"

"I'm here for lunch. May I join you?"

"Be my guest."

Vlad sits down across from Y/n. He notices a notepad with names crossed off sitting next to her plate. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find someone who could help me out. My neighbor paid two months of my rent and I'm trying to find someone to help me out. Long story short, a family member screwed me over so it almost cost me my apartment. So pretty much while I'm off of work, I need someone to help me out at home."

"Seems you've got a bit of a problem. How about I help you out."

Y/n snorts and laughs. "You of all people, one of the richest people in Wisconsin, wants to help a middle class...." Y/n cuts her sentence when she looks at Vlad. He could tell he was dead serious. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"I am. I have a business proposal for you. I want you to quit your job here at Lunar Oasis and move in with me, where you will work as my personal chef. You will still have to pay rent but not as much as you did for your apartment. You don't have to pay for utilities though."

"But why me?"

"My reason is that you'll have a chance to grow and learn so that one day, when you are ready, you'll be able to run a restaurant yourself," said Vlad.

Over her lunch, Vlad discussed with Y/n on what her job, being his personal chef would entail. She would work her own hours and be able to chose what to make for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner. She will be provided with the money to buy the ingredients or kitchenware needed to cook what was planned out for the day. Vlad drives Y/n home and told her she has a day to think things over. He gives her his phone number so she could contact him. It was around midnight that she gives him a call.

"Sorry to wake you but I've made my decision. I've decided to be your personal chef. But in order for me to move in, I need to break my lease?"

"How much?" Vlad asks, faking sleep on his end of the call, making it seem like Y/n had woken him up.

"One thousand five hundred dollars is the cost to break my lease."

"That's not an issue for me. I'll cover moving costs and have someone send over some boxes to get your things packed up. I'll see you in a few days my dear," said Vlad before he hangs up on his end of the call. He leans back in the chair at his desk in his office. "Its only a matter of time now. Once Y/n is fully recovered from her injuries, I can start transitioning her to become half ghost." He turns his chair around so he could look out the window in his office. "But the question is how. I could have the same thing happen to her like young Daniel but it could kill her. Going to have to think of another way." He smirks when an idea pops up in his head. "Perfect." He transforms to his ghost state, turns intangible, and heads down to the basement. He activates his Ghost Zone portal. "It just might work even with the few minor hiccups of course." Vlad flies through the open portal, looking for the item that could make Y/n what he is.

*I'm sure you guys are wondering where part 2 is of the previous chapter and I decided to change things up since I didn't want to introduce Y/n's mom yet with the whole bank account fiasco. She'll be introduced later on.*