Primal (Part 4)

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n and Plasmius's meal at the Alpine Inn was spent in an awkward silence, for the most part. Plasmius woukd try to ask her a question and she would give a half answer. She didn't feel like having him get to know her. Y/n had a plan to set Plasmius straight and make him see she was not to be messed with. She was going to be throwing herself into the frying pan and end up getting burned. If her plan didn't work, she'd move out of the mansion and into her new house, which was her dad's old house, leaving Vlad for good. Y/n didn't care if it would break her heart. She wanted nothing to do with Plasmius.

After they finish eating, Y/n sees Plasmius buy a bottle of wine before they leave. The car ride back to the resort was spent in silence, even with the radio playing music. Y/n had no need to talk to Plasmius. She came to Deadwood to spend time with Vlad and get to know him better. Not to get to know Plasmius as well. As soon as the car was parked, Y/n hurries up to their room and turns herself invisible. She writes a note for Plasmius to find.

Going to go for a walk. No need to worry. I'll be back before the moon is out.

Y/n.

Y/n changes into her ghost forms, turns intangible, and leaves the resort. She planning on using the time given to herself to train. She had a nasty surprise in store for Plasmius.

*Plasmius's POV*

Plasmius was waiting in the room for Y/n's return. It was already dark outside and the moon was high in the sky. "Where is she?!" He steps out on the balcony. "If she's not coming back, I'll find her myself!" Plasmius takes flight. He intended to find Y/n and punish her for making him wait for her. "Vlad may be kind to her but I will not let this slide!" As he flies ove the forest, a blue fireball flies by him, barely missing him. "What the?!" A second comes flying st him and lands a direct hit, causing Plasmius to plummet from the sky. He crashes through the trees and hits the ground, hard.

Plasmius gasps for breath as telhe wind gets knocked out of his lungs. "Whoever did that will pay!" Plasmius yells once he has enough air in his lungs to actually yell. A rumbling growl gets his attention as Y/n steps into view. Her eyes glowed red. Her ghost form had changed quiet a bit. Instead of being like a jumpsuit with ecto-energy that turned into wings and claws like a dragons, she was more beast-like. She looked a bit more like a Dragonborn from Dungeons and Dragons.

Y/n still had that elder dragon forest got look to her, with the way her horns twisted. But this wasn't created out of anger. It was created out of hate.

"This is going to be fun," said Plasmius as he changes back to his normal form, which was the ghost form of Vlad.

Smoke and sparks leap from Y/n's nostrils as she exhales a breath.  She cracks her knuckles. "I'm going to put you in your place."

"You're going to put me in my place?!" Plasmius laughs. "I'm older than you. More experienced than you in the matter of being half-ghost!"

*Y/n's POV*

"Were you trained by the God of Time? You may have twenty-plus years to train but in Clockwork's domain..." Y/n concentrates ecto-energy to her hands, green colored flames burn to life, as her draconic features become more dragon-like. She bares her sharp teeth. "But I've been trained by someone who is more experienced than you!" Y/n charges at Plasmius.

Plasmius blocks Y/n's attack by creating a sheild from ecto-energy. "You're nothing more than a failed experiment!"

Y/n uses her wings to create a gust of wind to knock Plasmius back away from her. "And you're acting like a love-sick puppy! Yes I know you and Vlad are one  and the same. Yet your infatuation with me is fucking creepy!" Hours go by as the fight continues between Y/n and Plasmius. Both were beaten and bloody. Y/n falls back against a tree, returning back to her human self. She looks up at Plasmius, who still refuses to give Vlad back control of his body. "Just give up already," said Y/n as she wipes the blood frok her split lip.

Plasmius laughs weakly. "I will admit. You fought pretty well. But I am still not going to relinquish control back to Vlad. You'll be dealing with me but only once a year. Its only twenty-seven days until Halloween. That day the veil between the human world and the Ghost Zone will lift and spirits will be able to freely walk amongst the living."

"And that day you'll have full control over Vlad or worse, whatever is left of Vlad's life. Am I right?"

"Right in the nose there, my dear."

"Yeah well you have until Halloween to be on your best behavior or I'll move out of the mansion. I don't like what you are trying to do with me. Using your words to have me drawn to you. You are acting like some mad fae who's trying to wish away his new human bride."

Plasmius dusts the dirt off of himself. "Leave? There's no point for you to move out of the mansion."

"Yes there is. You make any unwanted advances to me, I will move out." Y/n changes back into her ghost form. The jumpsuit was back to normal with the dragon design wrapped around her. Y/n takes flight back to the resort. She turns intangible and passes though the wall, making it f back to the honeymoon suite.

Y/n changes back to normal and collapsed onto the bed. She hurt every were from the fight. Her ghost sense goes off, letting her know Plasmius was in the room. "Sleep on the floor. I don't want you to try anything."

"Y/n what happened?" Vlad had taken back control of Plasmius.

Y/n recognized the voice belonging to Vlad. "I kicked Plasmius's ass and he kicked mine. Got tired him acting like a fae trying to seduce his chosen human. Not dealing with that..."

Vlad turns back to normal. "At least let me patch you up. Don't want you getting blood on the sheets."

"Fine then. Also gave Plasmius the ultimatum of if he tries anything, I'll be moving out. Not going to spend my life dealing with him every year on Halloween."

"I've been dealing with Plasmius for twenty years. You think I tried making it so he doesn't show up? We will deal with it when the time comes, Y/n." Vlad goes over to his suite case and pulls out a first aid kit. "Never leave home without one."

Y/n struggled to get off the bed. She sees a few spots of blood on the bed where blood seeped through her shirt. "We can always tell them we got a bit too rough."

"I promise to keep my hands to myself, Y/n. Besides I know you rather wait to take things serious."

"At least your a gentlemen," said Y/n as she pulls her shirt off so Vlad could help her put some bandages on.

"Only for you, my dear," said Vlad.