Primal (Part 3)

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n had just finished her shower. She was on edge and she couldn't help it. She never been in the same room as Vlad, well share the same room with him. Even back at the mansion, she gave him his privacy. But to share the same bed with him even if they technically haven't stated dating yet, she didn't known how to process it. Let alone deal with it. Y/n still seen Vlad as her employer and as her friend. But to consider him as a lover?! He was older than her by seventeen years.

Y/n grabs a towel off of the towel rack and dries herself off. She wipes the steam off of the mirror. She was starting to second guess her feelings for him now that Plasmius may show up at anytime and overshadow Vlad. There was a knock at the bathroom. "Yes?"

"Are you okay? You've been in there for quite a while," said Vlad from the other side of the door.

"Yes I am fine. And don't you dare turn intangible and walk through the door or I'll punch you!"

Vlad laughs. "It's not like I am going to see anything new," teases Vlad.

Y/n blushes. "Shut up!" Y/n snaps. "Just give me a damn minute!" She hears Vlad walk away from the door. She finishes drying herself off and gets dressed. She steps out of the bathroom and finds Vlad waiting for her.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Go where?"

"We'll be making the drive to Hill City. Small enough town so as not to draw attention. There's an Alpine Inn there and I thought we could go on our first date there."

"We could go," said Y/n with a smile. She looks at the clock and sees it was around noon. "By the time we get back it will be dark out."

"Hasn't stopped us before, has it? Now let's go."

Y/n watches Vlad leave the room. She was glad they were going to a small town to eat but she was worried that Plasmius would make a scene. Even more so still, a chance he'll make a scene tonight.

*Vlad's POV*

The weather was beautiful on the drive down to Hill City. At least time it wasn't spent in silence. Vlad glances over at Y/n, who was happily huming along to Legendary by Skillet, which was playing on the radio. "Well am I going to hear that beautiful voice of yours sing? You clearly like this song," said Vlad.

"I don't like to sing out loud," said Y/n.

"Well where's the fun in that?"

"Hasn't really been my thing for a long time. I used to but everytime I'd hit a high note, it makes my ears ring."

"That takes the fun out of things. How about learning how to dance?"

"Wanted to but could never find the time back when I was working two jobs."

"Then will add teaching you how to dance on the list before going home." After driving for a while, Vlad and Y/n finally arrive in Hill City. Vlad parks the rental car a ways from the Alpine Inn. "Definitely different to be in a smaller city."

"It only has a population a little over a thousand but if does have a museum. Its called Museum at Black Hills Institute. I heard its kinda small but its collection of fossils is worth to see."

"So what do you want to do first? Go eat or go to the museum?"

"I'd rather eat first but..." Y/n checks her phone for the time and sees it was three-thirty in the afternoon. She walks over to where the museum was and checks the hours. They had until five o'clock in the evening before the museum closed. "Lets go to the museum first."

Whatever makes her happy will make me happy, Vlad thinks to himself. He follows after Y/n into the museum.

*Y/n's POV*

After spending an hour and a half in the museum, as well as buying a few things, some which Y/n will keep as a surprise for Vlad, they head to the Alpine Inn to eat. It didn't take long to be seated. The restaurant had an ambiant2glow to it because of the low light. There wasn't a whole lot of people in the restaurant and they were seated off in the corner, there were only two other people near them. Y/n and Vlad place their order. They both order filet mignon. Y/n orders hers well done while Vlad ordered his medium well.

"Enjoying your stay so far?" Vlad asks.

"I am. Glad I got to get a chance come here. Makes me question how my dad managed to pay for a month's stay at the resort in Deadwood."

"We can get a lot done in a month," said Vlad, honey dipped in silver was what his sounded like.

Y/n's ghost sense goes off and she quickly covers her mouth. She checks behind Vlad to see if the elderly couple who was sitting in the same area as her and Vlad seen the mist-like vapor from her ghost sense. She looks back at Vlad, giving him the stink eye. "Really? Here and now? What the hell do you want, Plasmius?" She could see Vlad's features change a bit. His eyes glowed slightly red and his ears were a bit pointed. Even his clothes were a bit different. Gone were the black gloves and white cape, which tapered off into wings. At least he didn't have the horns on his head anymore.

*just so my readers don't get confused, Plasmius overshadow Vlad to talk to Y/n. So it would now be in his perspective*
*Plasmius's POV*

"A chance to talk to you my dear," said Plasmius. The server brings them a salad as the appetizer, which was a wegde of lettuce with house-made ranch topped off on it. Followed by their drinks.

"Yeah well you need to shove it and let Vlad take back over control!" Y/n snaps, keeping her voice low.

"Be nice now, my dear. Can't afford to have me lose my temper in such a public place." Plasmius smirks, revealing sharp canines.

"Why are you here?" Y/n didn't like the fact she was now stuck dealing with Plasmius. She had to be careful with him.

"You and Vlad are on a date so why not go on a date with me? We are two halves of the same coin. So why not give me a chance. You are giving Vlad a chance."

Y/n shudders. His voice was bugging her. He knew exactly how to stay each word to get her to...react. "Just give Vlad control so we can continue our date."

"You don't have to be so rude, Y/n. I can't make it work your while."

Silver wrapped in velvet. This won't end well with the current situation. "Fine I'll listen to you. But we won't go any further than that. I'm not looking for a one-night stand. I'd prefer to get to know someone before getting serious and I don't know you well enough, Plasmius."

"Vlad and I are one and the same. I'll grow on you in due time, my dear." Plasmius smirks. "Only twenty-eight more days until Halloween."