Cleaning House (Part 4)

*Y/n's POV*

It was later that night, around eleven-thirty, that Y/n finally finds a movie for her and Vlad to watch. "Found one," said Y/n as she comes downstairs.

"Which one did you find?" Vlad asks. He was sitting on the couch still in him grey sweat pants and t-shirt.

"Bicentennial Man. It's one of my favorites." Y/n heads into the living room and puts DVD into the DVD player before grabbing the remote.

"That movie? Really?"

"Hey don't go dissing Robin Williams. He a good actor."

"I wasn't dissing him. I think its rather silly you'd pick that movie."

"How about the next movie you pick. I'll go grab the box of DVDs when this movie is done."

"Fine by me," said Vlad.

Later that night, when they were almost done with the movie, it was at the part where Andrew passes on during which the World Congress recognizes him as being human, Y/n starts to break down and cry.

"If i had known this movie was going to make you cry, I wouldn't have let you chose it." Vlad takes the remote from Y/n, pausing the movies right as the credits were rolling. "Alright what's wrong now?" He sits back down next to Y/n.

"Nothing is wrong, Vlad," said Y/n as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "This movie always makes me cry no matter how many times I tell myself I won't cry."

"This isn't about your father's death now, isn't it?"

"No it is not. Everyone deals with greif differently and cleaning out this house is one of them." Y/n checks the time and see its almost one-thirty in the morning. "We can watch more movies later once we get more of this house cleaned up. Have a good night, Vlad." Y/n heads upstairs to turn in for the night.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad stays in the living room for a bit before turning into his Ghost form. He phases through the house and heads off to find Skulker. He flies back to the mansion and activates the Ghost Zone portal. He flies through it and continues his search. He soon finds Skulker's lair, which was a floating island. It didn't take him long either to find Skulker.

Skulker was in the middle of cleaning one of his weapons when Plasmius walks up to him. "So what brings you here to my domain, Plasmius?"

"There's a change of plans, Skulker. You don't need to use the weapon on Y/n. There's no need to anymore."

Skulker smirks then laughs. "A bit too late on that, Plasmius. Half of us here learned that Prince Aragon got his necklace back that you stole from him. It wasn't too hard. He was yelling about it pretty loudly. Plus you did forget that you told me when you stole it as well. If I remember correctly...." Skulker sets the weapon down, which was the gun that Plasmius had given to him, and gets up from where he was sitting. "She's had that necklace on for almost a year now. Which is much longer than a day that the other human host's worn it for." Skulker walks up to Plasmius and was just inches from his face. "So I say by now she's almost half ghost. Y/n just needs a push in the right direction."

"You lay one finger on her and I will destroy you!!" Vlad snaps.

"So you do care about her? And here I thought you had a heart of ice and didn't care about anyone but yourself. So looks like Y/n has started to melt that ice in your chest."

"I mean it, Skulker. You lay one finger on Y/n and I will destroy you!"

Skulker laughs again. He thought it was funny that Plasmius was trying to scare him. "Or I could let you be the the hand that guides fate. You did originally want to turn her half ghost so you could have someone by your side and train, having the same powers and abilities as you." Skulker steps away from Plasmius. "I'll think about it. Depends on my mood the night I decide to attack her or not."

Skulker walks back to where he was sitting before and goes back to cleaning the weapon. "Let's make a deal. I won't attack Y/n as long as you tell her about how you get during October. I think it would be best if you tell her instead of having her find out the hard way."

Vlad leaves Skulker's lair and hurries back to his Ghost Zone portal. From there he flies back to Will's old house. He phases through the wall and lands in the room he was using as his room. He changes back to normal and goes to check on Y/n. She was still asleep in bed with the blankers tangled around her legs. "Must have had a nightmare..."

Vlad heads back to his room and decided to sort through the stuff that was in there. He came across a box that had old medical bills in it. "Will must have hid this from Y/n so she wouldn't worry." He sits down on the bed and looks through the old bills. "Cemotherapy among other things..." He picks up one of the balls and sees what was owed for payment. "Sad how anyone can afford medical treatment when it costs an arm and a leg to pay it all off. Speaking of which I should ask Y/n on how much she owes still on her bill."

Vlad puts the box away, planning on showing it to Y/n in the morning. "We have a lot ahead of ourselves cleaning this house. Even with Benny's help." He lays back down in bed, letting his mind wander before falling asleep.