Out of Control

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad and Danny now have their hands full dealing with Luke while Y/n was dealing with Marcus. Clockwork had stopped time so that their fight couldn't get interrupted by anyone else. Whenever he could, Vlad tried to see how Y/n was fairing in her fight with Marcus. With no combat experience like he and Danny have, she was holding her own somewhat well. "Little badger, remind me never to do something like this ever again," said Vlad.

"Why? Is it because the only person I've seen you care about other than my mom, is rampaging around as a rage-fueled dragon whom may turn on us at anytime?"

"Yes!" Vlad snaps.

Y/n loses track of Marcus and charges towards Clockwork. Her eyes were clouded by such hate and anger she didn't know friend from foe.

"Not me you brat!" Clockwork stops time and redirects Y/n back towads Marcus. "You humans are a handful. It's not too often I'm allowed to interfere."

"You knew this would happen, Clockwork?!" Danny creates an energy shield to block Luke's attack.

"I watch the ebb and flow of time, Danny. I watch the past, present, and future of multiple time lines. So yes, I did know this would happen to Y/n. Just be glad it happens this way. Vlad I suggest you go help Y/n."

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n snaps her jaws at Marcus but he ended up jumping out of the way and floating up into the air.

"Oh my. You are very angry. How about we get rid of all that stress and anger. I can think of a few ways," said Marcus with a smirk.

Y/n roars, letting loose a jet of fire at Marcus. His eyes widening in surprise before turning intangible. She lets loose another jet of fire where he stood.

Vlad makes it to where Y/n was fighting. "Y/n, I'm sorry. It's my fault because of the necklace."

"Kinda figured it was. Haven't been feeling right since I worn it," growls Y/n.

"Then why didn't you..." Vlad stops mid-sentence when Y/n brings her head down to look at him at eye level.

Vlad could see the fine detail of each and every scale on Y/n's head. Her scales were a pale grey in color with a light greenish glow. Her eyes were ruby red, much redder than Vlad's when he was in his Ghost form. Her horns were black and branched out like a thorned crown of an old forest God. Over time the horns would get more intraquite. Vlad knew now he had made the mistake of giving Y/n the necklace. He thought she looked beautiful in her current state.

"When we get home, you and I will have a heart to heart talk with you explaning why you thought it was good idea to give me this."

"I'll make it up to you but first," Vlad fires a blast of ecto-energy at Marcus, knocking him back. "Let's finish this fight. Danny is taking care of Luke as we speak," said Vlad.

Y/n turns her head towards Marcus, letting the flames build up between her jaws. She opens, letting spew forth a charged shot of fire. Vlad attacks a few seconds after Y/n, both of them successfully knocking Marcus out. "I did it...I mean we did it!! We beat one of the ghosts of Wickers Bend."

"That we did. Now lets go check and see how Little Badger is doing."

"Little Badger?"

"Yeah...it's a nickname I've given young Daniel. It kinda stuck to him."

Y/n laughs which sounded more of a growl. She laughs more. Y/n felt better now since she had beat Marcus. "Go meet up with Danny. I'll see you there."

Vlad leaves Y/n and heads back to Danny.

Y/n starts shrinking down in size, slowly changing back to normal. When she finally is back to normal, well what is considered normal anyways, Y/n blushes deep red. A majority of the clothes she had worn were ripped apart. Luckily for her, nothing too revealing could be seen, of her underclothes anyways. "If I'd known this would happen, I would have brought a change of clothes." Y/n makes her way back to Danny and Vlad, painfully aware of how much her body hurt. "Is it supposed to hurt this much?" Y/n makes her way back up the hill.

Once there, Y/n finds that Clockwork still had time frozen. He was waiting for Y/n to return. "Marcus is out cold if you want to go take care of him," said Y/n.

"Danny has already captured Luke. You did a good job with your first fight, Y/n. Unfortunately it could have gone much differently if you didn't ask for Danny's help," said Clockwork.

"Don't remind me. Speaking of which, what is going to happen to Marcus and Luke?"

"They will be taken back to the Ghost Zone and put on trial for their crimes."

"What about all of the chaos they caused here? Will that be fixed?"

Clockwork shakes his head. "I can only interfere so much with a timeline without creating more consequences. Just helping you guys out with catching Marcus and Luke caused enough problems but they can easily be fixed. This timeline will remember the accidents caused by these two. Over time it will be forgotten but the incidents will still be remembered." Clockwork opens a portal. "Daniel take Marcus and Luke back to my domain. I'll meet you there."

"Clockwork I...." Danny stops mid-sentence when Clockwork gives him a 'Just go already' look. Danny pulls out the Fenton Thermos and sucks Marcus and Luke into it before disappearing into the portal that Clockwork created. It closes after Danny steps through.

A few minutes later both Y/n's and Vlad's ghost sense go off.  "You've got to be kidding me," said Y/n. Both her and Vlad look to see where the ghost was coming from. Soon enough Prince Aragon lands not to far from them, in his dragon form.

"Now this is something unexpected," said Clockwork.