Just a Talk

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was not expecting Prince Aragon to show up. Neither was Vlad or Clockwork was expecting him to show up either. "Should I be worried?" Y/n asks.

"No not really. We'll protect you," said Vlad.

"Besides I won't let him mess with this timeline," said Clockwork. He walks up to Prince Aragon. "What brings you to the human world, Prince Aragon? You know you are supposed to stay in your realm."

"I want back what was stolen from me or I will take both the girl and my necklace back to my castle," said Aragon.

Y/n reaches around hwr neck and undoes the clasp to the necklace. She walks up to Prince Aragon and hands to him. "You can have it back. I don't want it anymore. It was originally given to me as a gift. I didn't known what it could do until tonight when Danny Phantom and I fought the ghosts of Wickers Bend."

Prince Aragon changes back to normal. "Hard to believe that a human would come into my realm, steal what is mine, not knowing what it does and then return it back to me?!" Prince Argon grabs Y/n by the front if her already torn shirt. "In fact I'd rather take the better prize back home with me. Make you pay for...."

"She didn't steal the necklace, Prince Aragon. I did," said Vlad. He was still in his Ghost form. "I gave it to her with ill intentions."

"Then I'll destroy you, take back the necklace, and the girl back to my realm," growls Prince Aragon. He advanced towards Vlad, dragging Y/n with him.

"Let me go!" Y/n throws a punch at Aragon, landing a hit. She ends up punching him in the face.

Prince Aragon lets go of Y/n. "Insolent fool!" He snaps as he swings his hand back and backhanded Y/n across her cheek, making her fall to the ground. "I'll burn you to ash!!"

"Time out!" Clockwork stops time around Prince Aragon. "Vlad take Y/n home. I'll deal with Prince Aragon." He picks up tbe necklace that was dropped. "You need to explain to her what you had planned. That's how you will repair a part of this timeline. As for the rest...I've got a long night ahead of myself." Clockwork opens a portal and makes Prince Aragon float through it. "I'll be by on a later date to see Y/n. I still haven't had a chance to give her my gift I told her about while at the funeral." Clockwork bids Y/n and Vlad adieu before he discovered into the portal, closing it behind him.

"Let's go home," said Y/n.

Vlad picks up Y/n and flies her home.

Later that morning, Y/n was in the bathroom taking a hot bath. She needed to ease the pain in her joints and muscles. Plus to spoil herself a bit she decided to have a bubble bath. She hears a knock at the bathrook door and knew it was Vlad.

"Can I come in? That is if it's not too much of an issue."

"No not really. I mean you've, to a sense, you've already seen me...well from what you could see from my torn clothes." Y/n makes sure to cover up her chest area with more bubbles.

"I promise not to peak," said Vlad as he comes into the bathroom. True to his word, he doesn't sneak a peak. He sits down on the floor next to tbe bathtub, keeping his back towards Y/n. "So I guess I need to tell you everything, huh?"

"Yes you do. Start from the beginning," said Y/n.

*Vlad's POV*

"It didn't really start as me wanting to change you by making you half ghost like me. I did plan on getting to know you besides being one of your customers at Lunar Oasis. As it turns out, one of your co-workers wanted to play matchmaker with us. At the time I wasn't really looking for anyone."

"Who wanted to play matchmaker with us?"

"Some girl with long brown hair. Don't really remember her name."

"I don't either. All I remember about her was that she stole money from the register and got fired for it."

"Back to what I was saying. I was on my way home the night you had your accident. I was taking the opposite road when I seen your car swerve out of control. So I drove up Wickers Bend and that's where I found you. Later on when you told me of your plight, I found the opportunity I needed. While we were stuck at your father's house during the blizzard, I snuck out, went to the Ghost Zone, and stole the necklace from Prince Aragon."

"The necklace makes people turn into a ghost dragon when its triggered by emotions like anger or rage. It surprised me at how long you kept your emotions bottled up."

"If your like me, had to deal with a parent who decided to ditch their spouse for some sleezeball, work two jobs while being treated like crap by one of your managers, yeah you'd learn to keep things bottled up."

"It's not healthy to do that."

"Healthy or not I really didn't care. Marcus was just enough of a trigger to set me over the edge."

"If you need to talk..."

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n reaches over the edge of the bathroom and touches Vlad on his shoulder. "I know I have you to talk to. Just don't go giving me a heart attack, okay?"

"No promise there. Have to keep you on your toes somehow," said Vlad with a laugh. He reaches up and takes a hold of Y/n's hand. "Just don't go bottle up your emotions anymore. If you need to talk, just come find me. Plus I miss your cooking. It sucked having to cook for myself. I prefer your cooking over mine."

"I promise not to try to bottle up my emotions. Can't make any promises once I go clear out my dad's place."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Do you need any help?"

"More help the merrier. If you don't mind having to deal with Danny, Tucker, and Sam.'

"I'll deal with it," said Vlad with a slight growl to his voice.

"Deal with it, okay? Dad's house will be neutral territory for both you and Danny. No fighting or I'll throw you out and I mean it."

"Fine. I won't pick a fight with Danny."

"Same goes for Benny."

"Who's Benny?"

"Long story," said Y/n. She takes her hand from Vlad's hand and pats his shoulder. "It's a long story."