Aftershocks (Part 4)

*Y/n's POV*

It was around midnight later that night when Y/n sneaks out of the mansion. She gives Danny a call as soon as she was a mile away from the mansion. Danny picks the phone call after a few rings.

"I was wondering when you would call. Ready to go take care of the ghosts at Wickers Bend?"

"Yeah sorry I didn't call you after meeting with dad's lawyer. Had to wait til Vlad was asleep in order to sneak out."

"You make it sound like your my age and trying to sneak out without your parents knowing."

"Yeah welll affer we got home, he wouldn't leave me alone. He kept asking if I was okay. It got to the point that I just shut myself up in my room."

"Just remember what I warned you about Vlad, Y/n. He may ulterior motives with you staying with him. I'm going to let you go. I'll see you when I get there."

"Wait a minute, Danny. Are you driving here or are you Going Ghost, flying here and then flying me there?"

"I have a better idea. How far are you from Wickers Bend?"

"About thirty minutes away. Why?"

"Go to Wickers Bend and I'll meet you there," said Danny before he hangs up.

"Alright then..." Y/n puts her phone into her pocket. She wasn't looking forward to the walk to Wickers Bend. Thirty minutes later, Y/n arrives at Wickers Bend.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad knew Y/n was going to sneak out with revenge on her mind against the ghosts at Wickers Bend. He waited a while before he left to follow after her. Vlad knew it was time for the necklace to come to use. "It should make her change now," said Vlad as he watches Y/n leave. He pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't know he knew she was planning on sneaking out. Vlad transforms into his Ghost state and takes off into the sky, flying towards Wickers Bend. He wanted to see first hand at what kind of dragon that Y/n would turn into.

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n arrives at Wickers Bend and waits for Danny to arrive. She looks for anything out of the ordinary that might give the ghosts away. A mist like vwpor escapes from her mouth and a few seconds later, Danny arrives.

"I see you've got a ghost sense too. As soon as we are done here, we need to return that necklace to its original owner," said Danny.

"Who does this necklace belong to anyways?"

"The necklace belongs to Princess Dorathea. But im surprised her brother, Prince Aragon hasn't come looking for it either. Whatever has made them not come searching for that necklace has made you lucky so far. So expect a fifhr from one of them if that necklace activates." A mist like vapor escapes from Danny's mouth. "Looks like we've got company," said Danny as he gets ready for a fight.

"Ah isn't this cute, brother. Two love birds think they can fight us," said a ghost as he appeared out of thing air.

"Agreed dear brother. Let's have some fun," said the second ghost as he appears out of thin air.

Both ghosts wore the same outfits. They both wore clothes from the 1960's.

It takes Y/n a few seconds to recognize one of the ghosts. "Wait a minute..." She takes a good look at one of the brothers who had longer hair than the other. "I recognize you." She points to the one brother. "You're the one who tried to drive my car over the cliff!" Y/n yells.

The brother laughs. "Yes it was me. I like causing humans as much misery as possible. Especially seeing their frighten faces right before they die." He laughs. "I think a proper introduction is in order so that way, in death, our names will haunt you through the afterlife." The ghost bows mockingly at Danny and Y/n. "My name is Marcus and my brother here is named Luke."

"ENOUGH!!" Y/n yells. "Because you my father is dead. Because of you...because of YOU..." It was at this point that Y/n's anger reaches breaking point and thus the necklace is finally triggered.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad had just arrived to Wickers Bend right as Y/n was starting to transform. "About damn time," said Vlad as he landed on the street.

Danny quickly turns to Vlad. "You did this?! I've only came prepared to fight the Wickers Bend ghosts! Not them plus a ghost dragon!"

Y/n clothes rip and tear, growing larger in size. Scales grow along her body and her face begins to elongate, growing sharp teeth and a pointed snout. Wings grow from her back, stretching out to their full length. After a few minutes, Y/n finally stops growing, her breathing was ragged as she catches her breath after the whole ordeal. She raises her head to her full height, loking down at Marcus. "YOU!!!" Y/n quickly snaps her neck forward, jaws opens wide, snapping down where Marcus once stood. She spits out the piece of asphalt she had bitten down on. Lucas had disappeared as well.

"This isn't good. How long has she been bottling up her emotions?" Danny asks Vlad.

"Years I think. We should run," said Vlad.

"Good idea. Only one problem."

"What's that?"

"Clockwork wants me to bring back the one brother who's been driving people off the cliff. As for the other brother...."

Time slows down and freezes. A portal opens up next to Vlad and Danny. "Y/n can do whatever she wants to Lucas. I still need them both since they are out of their time," said Clockwork as he steps through the portal. "I need them both preferably alive." He looks and sees Y/n rampaging around as a dragon. "If you both want to deal Lucas, go ahead but first..." Clockwork work points his staff in front of him, revealing Y/n was just inches from them, jaws opens wide to snap them up. Both Vlad's and Danny's ghost sense goes off. Clockwork laughs. "She's not even half-ghost and yet she caught you both unawares."

"Now I'm starting to regret giving her that necklace," said Vlad.

Meanwhile...

Prince Aragon sits in the thrown room, he was busy verbally chewing out Princess Dorathea, his sister, over the fact she had lost her necklace. "How could you lose it!!!! Do you realize what will happen if whoever has that necklace would befall our kingdom?!!" Aragon yells.

"I'm sorry, Prince Aragon. I don't remember where I was last wearing it," said Princess Dorathea.

Prince Aragon was about to yell at his sister again when something draws his attention. "Never you mind, my sister, I believe I know where your necklace is at." Aragon gets up from his throne and leaves the throne room, on his ewy to the human world to retrieve his sister's necklace.