Training (Part 1)

*Y/n's POV*

"No that's not right. Focus your energy into your hands and then release it!" Clockwork snaps.

It has been weeks since Y/n left her world to train with Clockwork and she has made a little progress. It was one week before October and Clockwork wanted to make sure she was ready to face whatever Vlad put up against her. At this point now, Y/n was exhausted. "So please explain to me how I am supposed to focus energy into my hands and release it?"

"I tried to! Guess I need to give you some motivation." Clockwork leavea the training room and comes back carrying a painting in his hand. "Just stole this from Beth's and Brandon's house. They won't miss it." Clockwork used a bit of his ecto-energy to create a stand to set the painting on. It was a painting of Beth and Brandon sitting together, dressed in old Victorian-era clothes. "There's your motivation. Your source of anger in your life. Concentrate it to your hands and release it as energy. I want you to throw it at the painting and burn it!" Clockwork was exhausted as well for he had never taken up a task like this.

"Now you've given me a good incentive to vent," said Y/n.

"Good. Now focus..."

Y/n focuses on the memories she had of Beth and Brandon. Focused on the pain they had caused her. She focuses the energy to her hands and throws it at the painting. Nothing happens. "That sucks..."

"Rome wasn't built in a day. It's fine. I'm sure your ecto-energy based powers will manifest one way or another," said Clockwork as hw dispels his human disguise. "You learned what I can teach you for right now. We can pick this back up again later today after you rest. A body that is tired does not preform well. Now follow me. There's one part of my domain I had to create for your stay here. I'm sure you'll like it."

"You've done enough for me as it is, Clockwork. I don't need anything more from you."

"Are you sure?" Clockwork opens a door. On the other side of the door was what appeared to be a small forest. "Like I said a body that is tired does not perform well. This is now your room. I know the room I gave to you during stay was a bit small but at least here you can practice your training exercises. You will find everything you need here. I'll leave you be. Also you don't have to worry about the Observers bothering you."

"Thank you, Clockwork," said Y/n before she heads into what is now her new room.

*Clockwork's POV*

Clockwork floats down the hallway to the main room to where he watches the flow of time. What he didn't tell Y/n was that the reason why he brought her to his domain was to keep her safe from Vlad. With October only being a week away from October 1st, he wanted to make sure she was ready to defend herself. Since Vlad may not have his sights on going feral and eating ghosts this year, he may end up setting his sights on Y/n and not of the best of ways.

Clockwork had seen what had almost happened back when Y/n when she was seventeen and what could have happened to her. That was thw downside of watching tbe flow of time. You got to see things you can never unsee. That was part of the reason why Clockwork is still refusing to get close to anyone. Once Y/n was done with hwr training, he send her back home, tear down her room, and go back to being the sole resident of his domain besides the Observers and Dan Phantom, whom was still trapped in the Fenton Thermos that Danny had given him.

"Speaking of the Observers, here comes one now," said Clockwork. He looks back behind him and sees the Observer coming quickly towards him. "What is it now? You still want me to kick Y/n out?"

"She shouldn't even be here. Let alone see your domain!" The Observer snaps. "Throw her out at once!"

"And leave her to the mercy of Vlad?! I think not. I have my reasons as to why she is here. Or did you forget!" Clockwork floats towards the Observer. "If it wasn't for me, we would have a repear of Dan Phantom because of Skulker!" At this point Clockwork loses his temper. "Because of that timeline, because of Skulker being the catalyst of the event, causing a butterfly effect, thus causing Y/n to go insane from a near death experience! Because of that she breaks into the Fenton's home and starts an all out war with the Ghost Zone!" Clockwork had ended up making the Observer back into a corner.

"Don't you dare hurt us. We made you!" The Observer's one eye starts to quiver in fright.

"Or did you forget who created you!"Clockwork watches the Observer quickly float away. "I'd better go check on Y/n."

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was busy exploring her new room. She didn't mind the room she was given when she had first arrived in Clockwork's domain but this room was pretty impressive. It looked like a mini forest complete with trees, a pond flowers, the sound of birds and insects making noise in the trees, and a day/night cycle. Except there were no birds or insects. Plus she found it rather relaxing. Plus there was even some furniture provided, like a dresser for her clothes and a bed too. A green mist escapes her mouth and Y/n looks around hoping one of the Observers didn't make their way in here. But she comes to find it was just Clockwork.

"I see your ghost sense is still active," said Clockwork as he floats into the room.

"Did something happen?" Y/n asks.

"Just making sure none of the Observers made their way into here. They still don't like the idea of you being here. Well they just need to get used to it. Its not affecting your timeline in any way."

"Will I deal with any after effects of being here when I return home?"

"Just what you humans call 'jet lag. It will disappear after a few days. By the way, how do you like your room?"

"It's pretty impressive. It's like being outdoors without being outdoors."

"You learn a lot of things being around as long as I have. A lot of humans I have noticed tend to be more relaxed and get things done in a calmer environment. A lot of the humans in your history have done this. Speaking of which, rest up and then we will resume your training. We are going to try to see if we can get your powers to activate. I'll come fetch for you later."

Y/n watches Clockwork leave the room. She knew he was trying to help her but she could tell he wasn't trying to get close to her, as a friend. The type of job he had, Clockwork couldn't afford too many distractions which was why he was giving her space and time to herself. "Might as well make the most of this room," said Y/n before she walks over to the dresser. She opens one of the drawers to grab a swimsuit. "Just hope the water isn't too deep." She undresses and changed into the swimsuit before diving into the water.