Turning back Time Again

*Clockwork's POV*

"Good I stopped it in time," said Clockwork as he steps out of a portal and onto the battlefield. Off in the distance he could see that Y/n had raged out and went full ghost dragon. "I was afraid would happen. I knew it would and yet I allowed it to happen. I'm so sorry, Y/n."

Clockwork makes his way towards Y/n while looking at the other ghosts who had offered to help for the fight against the Fright Knight. The Box Ghost was fleeing into the castle. Skulker was rushing to Ember's aid. Technus was trying to flee but he got swarmed by a group of skeletons. Danny was cornered by the castle, fending off groups of skeletons. Clockwork finally gets to where Vlad was laying on the ground. He was struggling to get up but his strength was leaving him, evident from the bleeding wound in his chest. His eyes were glued onto Y/n's current form of her beating the tar out of the Fright Knight. "Let's see if we can fix this." Another portal opens next to Clocktower and out steps Dan Phantom.

"Are you sure about this?" Dan asks.

"Yes I am sure. Y/n's greif over Vlad's death was worse than your own over your parents and friends death, Danny."

"I told you not to call me that." Dan looks over at Y/n and whistles. "So that's what Prince Aragon's necklace can do? Wow. A lot of pain behind that rage."

"That's why it needs to be fixed. If it is not, Y/n will continue to rage out, destroying the Ghost Zone, and move onto the human world."

"So what do you want me to do?'

"When I fix the flow of time, I want you to help Y/n get to Vlad and the Fright Knight by any means necessary."

"Can I..."

"Yes I'll allow you to use your Ghostly Wail just this once." Clockwork walks upon to Y/n and taps her side with his staff, making her unfreeze from his powers. Y/n slowly turns her head towards Clockwork, her lips pulled back, revealing long sharp teeth. "Y/n you don't not want to go down the path you are about to tread. I've interfered enough with your timeline to know what is for your best interest."

"Vlad...." Y/n's voice was gravely. It held all the greif and sorrow it could bare in ten lifetimes over. She was still in her dragon form, the one created out of anguish, anger, and sorrow.

"Vlad will live. But you have to listen to me. I'm going to fix the flow of time and put you back to where you will need to be." Clockwork taps Y/n with his staff again, making the powers of Princess Dorathea's necklace revert Y/n back to normal. "Now there's the young woman whom I made myself promise I won't interfere with her life again," said Clockwork with a smirk.

"Look at what is caused so far," said Y/n with a weak laugh. She sees Dan standing next to Clockwork. "Hi, Dan." She waves hello at him.

Dan nods his head in greeting at Y/n, preferring not to wave back at her.

"So what are you going to fix?" Y/n wipes the fried tears from her face.

"That." Clockwork points at Vlad, who had all but passed onto the next life. "I'm going to reverse time and bring you back to where you cleared the way for Vlad to get him to the Fright Knight."

*Y/n's POV*

"Then let get this over with. I want to go home and forget this whole mess ever happened."

All around them, time starts to go in reverse, back to where Y/n hadnjust cleared path for Vlad. Y/n watches everything change around her. "Dan will help in this part. You will get the push you need." Clockwork opens a portal next to him. "Remember the next move you make will be to correct the events yet to come. I'm counting on you, Y/n. I don't want to come back and fix the same mistakes twice." Clockwork disappears into the portal. "Time in."

Everything started to move slowly at first and then time was back to normal. Y/n found herself back into her dragon form, the one created by the necklace. Y/n gets an idea right as Dan appeared out of a portal next to her. "Hey, Dan. I got a really crazy idea to get me to where Vlad and the Fright Knight are."

"How crazy are we talking about?" Dan asks.

"I want you to use your Ghostly Wail. We'll use it to give me enough momentum to get me to Vlad before the Fright Knight can deal the killing blow. Are you ready?"

"I've been ready. You think this will work. You don't even know me well enough to trust me with your life. For all you know, I'd turn and kill all of you."

"I trust you, Dan. I trust your to get me to Vlad so I don't see him die again."

Meanwhile the Fright Knight was advancing towards the castle. He was ready to take over Y/n's army last line of defense before going to get the Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire. "Ready!" The Fright Knight yells over the the symphony of noise caused by the battle before him. All of a sudden, a ghostly wail resounds over the battle field. But that wasn't the sound the Fright Knight heard. What he heard was a fearsome battle cry coming from Y/n. She had used Dan's Ghostly Wail to give herself enough momentum.

Vlad was shocked to see Y/n come flying at them at a high speed. He barley gets out of the way in time to see Y/n give the Fright Knight a good solid hit to the chest plate of his armor, creating a resounding gong sound. The same sound you can hear from a temple gong.

Y/n starts attacking the Fright Knight with every ounce of fight she had left in her. She didn't want to see Vlad die again.

Vlad ends up having to pull Y/n off of the Fright Knight before she ended up hurting yourself. "Y/n you need to calm down. Imagine not having you back in the hostel for multiple broken bones."

It takes Y/n only a few minutes to calm down. She sees the Fright Knight was backing away from her. "Call off your fucking army or I'll unleash the most godawful fury you've ever seen in your entire existence!"

The Fright Knight calls off his army and orders their retreat.

Y/n gives the Fright Knight one final warning before chasing him off.

"Y/n what the hell has gotten into you?! You..." Vlad was silenced by Y/n kissing him. He was shocked into silence.

"You have no idea what happens but that doesn't matter!" Y/n peppers Vlad's face with more kisses. Soon they were both in a laughing fit. "I'll tell you what happened later."

The rest of the ghosts watched Y/n's onslaught on the Fright Knight, not knowing what had happened themselves. All they knew was that the battle they were fighting in was won and the threat of Pirah Dark was stopped for the time being.