Lazy Day

*one month later*
*Y/n's POV*

It was Valentine's Day and Y/n was finally able to have a lazy day. She was able to convince Vlad to order out and get some pizza. It was after thirty minutes of arguing with him, Y/n placed the order. Now it was a waiting game for the pizza. Y/n had ordered a pepperoni pizza with sausage and some breadsticks. She had decided against ordering drinks since she didn't want to spend too much.

Y/n heads downstairs to the living room. After the party last month, Vlad had Y/n move her room upstairs. Since she finally had her strength back, she didn't have any difficulty going up the stairs anymore. Y/n sits down on the couch, checking her phone to see how close the pizza delivery guy was. Since it was a lazy day, she was still in her pajamas. She puts a movie into the DVD player while she waits for Vlad to come downstairs. "Come on, lazzy bones, get down here so we can watch a movie!" Y/n yells.

Vlad was still up in his room. He thought it was funny at how their relationship was now close friends. But he was still patient with his plans. "I know the necklace is still doing its job. I still need the right emotional trigger." He was dressed in casual clothes. He had opted out on a pajama day or as as Y/n calls it, a lazy day. It has only been a few months, but Y/n has finally warmed up to Vlad. He leaves his room and heads downstairs. "So what movie are we watching?" Vlad asks as he comes into the living room.

"We are watching My Neighbor Tortoro. Its kinda an old movie but it's a good one. Also the pizza will be here in forty minutes or so."

"What pizza place didn't you order from?" Vlad asks as he sits down on the opposite end of the couch from Y/n.

"Not from Milo's Pizza," said Y/n with a laugh.

*Vlad's POV*

Two hours later, half a pizza eaten, season three of the Muppets, and half a bottle of wine gone. Both Vlad and Y/n were laughing to the point of tears. Both were a little buzzed from the wine and were laughing at Gonzo's antics. Vlad wipes the tears from his eyes and sets his half-empty glass of wine down on tbe coffee table. "I miss watching this show."

"I have the entire series to watch if you want to binge watch it," said Y/n as she sets her glass of wine down.

"Some other time maybe." Vlad gets up from the couch and grabs the half-empty bottle of wine. "I'm going to put this away. Rather not have it go to waste."

"Oh what's this? Vlad is saving a half a bottle of wine?" Y/n jokingly asks whike trying to keep a straight face.

"No I'm cutting us both off or we may come to regret our next course of actions." Vlad heads into the kitchen.

Y/n pushes the pause button on the DVD player remote. "It's good to see you unwind a bit, Vlad. You're not that stuffy grumpy bear." Y/n stretches and yawns. "I'm going to go outside for some fresh air. I need to clear my head."

"Stay near the mansion and don't wander off!" Vlad yells from the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah." Y/n heads upstairs to her room and changes out of her pajamas and into some warmer clothes. Once she was dressed she heads outside.

Vlad watches Y/n from the kitchen. He was invisible so that way if she did look towards the kitchen window, she wouldn't see him. "Now let's see if I can trigger that necklace. She's worn it long enough. Time to see if she will change," said Vlad before he disappeared.

*Y/n's POV*

It's only been thirty minutes since Y/n went outside. Her mind is a bit clearer now since she stopped drinking for the day. "Be much more fun around here if Vlad would losen up a bit and relax a bit more." Y/n was busy making a snowman, well more of a snow cat, to pass the time. "He's so stuck up. It's probably been years since Vlad last had some fun." She scoops up some snow and starts making snowballs. "Even if I have to bring the fun to him. I don't care if my pay gets cut, it never hurts to be happy and have fun with friends."

Y/n was about to carry an armful of snowballs to the mansion when a sudden chill is in the air. It's still winter and it was not a winter chill. A faint green mists escapes from Y/n's mouth and she could feel the hair stand up on the back of her neck. Y/n drops the snowballs. A sinking dread feeling balls up in her stomach. A feeling in which she hasn't felt since the night of the car accident. She looks towards the mansion, seeing something was kicking up the snow, coming straight towards her.

Y/n's flight instincts kick in and she takes off running towards the back of the garden and into the woods. She continues running. Too scared to look back. Too scared to go back to the safety of the mansion. Y/n continues to run, deeper into the woods shs goes, fear driving her to continue to run from whatever was pursuing her. Y/n risks looking back and immediately regrets it. Flying towards her, wings as white as the snow itself, eyes red and glowing. Horns black as obsidian. Black and grey hair flecked with snow. Claws piercing through black gloves. For Y/n's pursuer was none other than Plasmius himself.

It only takes seconds for Y/n to recognize who it was from the description that Danny told her. A new surge of fear courses through Y/n's veins, giving her just enough of a boost of adrenaline to keep her running, away from Plasmius's grasp. "Fuck! This cannot be happening! I'd rather deal with the ghost that haunts Wickers Bend!!" Y/n barely dodges a tree, tripping up and almost losing her footing. She didn't plan on dying yet.

*Vlad's POV*

Vlad continues his pursuit of Y/n, hoping fear would be enough of a trigger for the necklace. He knew emotions were to trigger the necklace and transform Y/n into a ghost dragon but seems fear just wasn't enough. Soon he ends up cornering her against a tree. He lands on the ground, baring his fangs. With his serpent-like tongue, he licks his lips. "I have you now my dear."

Y/n's eyes were wide with fear. Her heart pounds in her chest, her breathing increases, making her short of breath. "Please no. I don't want to die," Y/n begs.

"Death is unavoidable, my dear. It comes to us all eventually, even for you," said Vlad. He takes a step towards Y/n, enjoying the fear she was showing. "Shall we see what your death entails?"

"No!!" Y/n screams and using her last ounce of strength, she takes off running again. After another thirty minutes of playing cat and mouse, Y/n finally passes out from exhaustion. Vlad stands before her and he was disappointed. "There's always Plan B. But Plan B will have to wait." Vlad picks up Y/n and carries her bridal style. "Now how much longer am I going to have to wait." Vlad take flight, with Y/n in his arms, taking her back to the mansion.