Training (Part 2)

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n had just finished swimming in the lake about an hour ago. She was laying in the grass half-asleep, listening to the sounds of the birds chirping in the trees, even though there was no birds. Y/n lets her mind wander as she relaxes in the grass. The room was going through its day cycle, turning to dusk. The sun was setting and Y/n was laying where she could get the last bit of light to dry herself off. Clockwork had made it so the day/night cycle could match it of her home town back in Wisconsin so that way she can still have a normal sleep schedule. Well what is considered to be normal to her anyways. Right as she was starting to drift off to sleep, Y/n's ghost sense goes off, signaling Clockwork's arrival. She gets up off of the ground, goes to where her dresser was and changes into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Are you ready to start your training?" Clockwork asks. He was already in his human disguise.

"Umm Clockwork...."

"I'm going to teach you how to physically defend yourself. Youndo remember your stances, right?" Clockwork asks with a smirk.

*time skip two hours later*

It was now fully dark in the room. Both Clockwork and Y/n were both laying on the ground exhausted.

"Remind me not to corner you," said Clockwork with a weak laugh.

"Yeah I will. I didn't know that will happen," said Y/n. "Seems what happened that day still scares me."

"Use that fear and focus it. Do what you did in our fight and use your new abilities to defend yourself." Clockwork changes back to normal and picks up his staff up off the ground. "We will work on making your about manifest quicker. After that I'll send you back home."

"How much longer will I be here?" Y/n pushed herself up off the ground.

"One more week and then you'll leave my domain."

"Clockwork I know you don't like me being here but thank you for putting up with me."

"You're welcome. It's what friends do. Just don't expect me to pull you out of every bad situation. I still have a job to do." Clockwork leaves and goes back to the viewing room.

What had happened during Y/n's and Clockwork's sparing session was that Clockwork ended up cornering Y/n in a thicket of trees. Her fight or flight instinct kicked in, going for fight instead of flight. It was at that moment the dormant powers that Y/n acquired from Prince Aragon's necklace surfaces and makes her transform to her Ghost state. Her eyes glowed red as her long hair turned grey. Her her shirt and shorts changed into an outfit similar to Danny when he 'Goes Ghost' except with Y/n's, a dragon insignia appears on her outfit. The insignia, was fully wrapped around her outfit. It's jaws were opened towards her head as its body wound its way around her body, its wings spread across her back and its tail snaked down her right leg. Her nails grew claw-like.

Clockwork didn't expect that kind of outcome of Y/n's powers manifest like they way they did. At that point he knew Y/n could defend herself when needed.

*Clockwork's POV*

Clockwork was back in the viewing room, watching a random timeline play out on the giant mirror. He had a lot of catching up to do since he had just got done training Y/n. "She is rather interesting for a human. She has determination but it will take more than that to get Vlad back ontonthe right path..." The viewing mirror changes to a different timeline. The landscape looked like a hellscape as the city burned in flames. Vlad, as Plasmius, was laying seige to Amity Park. Buildings burned and crumbled to the ground as he destroyed another building. "This is the one where Y/n died at Prince Aragon's hands. Good thing I was there that night. Vlad do care about Y/n. He just refuses to show it." The viewing mirror changes again, this time showing Y/n in her Ghost Mode destroying Amity Park. "And this one is where she nearly died by Skulker before she knew Vlad. Might as well mark this timeline as fixed since that part of history will never change."

Clockwork leaves the room, checking the other viewing mirros throughout his domain. Fixing timelines that got messed with in one way or another. There were times he had to interfere. It was during those timelines that humans had made technology that messed with the flow of time. When Clockwork came across said technology, he'd render it useless and confiscate it, and reverse the flow of time back to before the human created that piece of technology and destroyed the blueprints.

Clockwork already had to deal with one timeline where history got screwed up and he had to have Danny Fenton help fix it. Dan Phantom was still imprisoned in Clockwork's domain. It was only a matter of time before Clockwork decided, if and when, Dan's redemption will come. He heads back to Y/n's room to check on her, mainly to make sure no Observers go into her room. He just didn't want to find her dead or worse.

Clockwork finds Y/n trying to work on activating her Ghost Mode. He watches her for a bit before leaving again. "Cannot afford to get myself attached to humans. Bad enough I have Daniel helping me out from time to time." He floats down the hallways, shifting from baby, adult, and older adult forms. He changes as much as long as time flows and time will still flow for a very long time. Clockwork soon stops in front of a door which had chains on it. He taps his staff to one of the chains and the chains fall away from the door, hanging losely at the sides of the door. The door swing inwards revealing a dim green light coming from within the room. Inside the room, chained to the floral with ecto-energy chains and a muzzle around his mouth, was none other than Dan Phantom. He looks up at Clockwork as he comes into the room.

"Come to gloat, old man?" Dan asks as he pulls as his chains. The muzzle only allowed him to speak freely but prevents him from using his Ghostly Wail.

"No I'm here to talk. I have a proposition for you so you can earn your freedom," said Clockwork.

Dan Phantom stays silent for a while bwfore making a decision. "Alrigh, I'm listening."

Clockwork knew Y/n would need to have, to a sense, outside help. Even if the help wasn't from her timeline.