Freshers Party

"Sakura chan... we really miss you there" Bokuto said.

"I do too." She softly said.

"Say how's Itachiyama?"

"It's the worst" she said.

"Is anyone troubling you?" Akaashi asked her.

As much as she wanted to say yes- "No. I'm just incognito. People don't really pay much attention"

Akaashi felt a little relieved after seeing her. His eyes fell on the stains on her fingertips. He held her hand making her abruptly stop her conversation with Bokuto and look at him. His hand gently ran over hers examining the weird stains. His fingers burned with how soft her hand was.

"A-Akaashi... san..." she stuttered breaking him out of his careful examination and Bokuto just smiled filling his cheeks with the smoothie.

"Hmm?" He dreamily looked at her and her heart blew up. She hadn't realised how much she missed him. Suddenly, she felt a breeze of cold air simmer against her face and shot her head to glance at the counter. She could've sworn she felt someone familiar there but there wasn't a soul she knew.

"Is everything okay?" Akaashi worriedly asked.

"Yeah, no it's fine..." she said, completely unaware of the fact that their hands were still intertwined.

————
Ubunaga's stomach rolled seeing Sakusa pine about it all day. Sakusa laid on the couch of his villa, his getaway place. The one his father gifted him as a wager to shut up about wrecking the engagement. The same place where he took all his girls. Sakusa spun the volleyball on his pinky as his other hand tensely spun it further.

"You have to step up" Ubunaga chuckled "You can't let a girl do this to you"

"Hmm" was all he said.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Hmm" Sakusa wasn't even paying attention to it.

"Do you want me to take care of it?"

"Hmm"

"Okay then... There's a party at my vacation house on Friday." He jumped jolting the other male out of his deep thinking.

"Count me out" Sakusa hated parties.

"You're such a spoilsport. It's in two days!"

"I don't care" he got up from his seat and walked towards his fridge. He sprayed the sanitizer on the handle before opening it.

"But it's my party! I'm hosting it for the girl you hate!" He said louder.

"Do what you want. Don't drag me into this. I hate parties"

"Okay. Don't blame me later" he rolled his eyes before going through this phone sending invites to all his friends.

Ubunaga stood blocking Yumiko's path in the hallway the next morning.

"I need to get to class, please" she said.

"Okay." He smiled "I just wanted to... invite you to my party"

"Huh?" She looked at him like he was lying. "Why?"

"Because it's a freshers party and freshers need a welcome party"

"You're a first year too"

"Consider it an early deal" he said handing her the invite. He turned around to leave but stopped.

"And oh..." he pretended like he almost forgot about it "Bring Sayuri with you" he slyly smiled.

"Nonsense, I've never been to a DJ party before" Sayuri scoffed. She knew they wouldn't have ball dances there.