Prick

"Am I late???" Sarukawa ran towards Sakusa like his life depended on it.

"No. Just lucky" Kiyoomi said and he breathed in relief.

Sayuri was serving first as decided by the toss. She took a deep breath and spun the ball in her hand looking at the other side with a hardened expression. She cemented her mind on the service ace and waited for the whistle but instead heard-

"SAYURI CHAAAN!! GANBAREEE"

She was caught off by the extremely loud voice screaming-singing from the balcony. The arena felt silent for a while trying to figure out who'd possibly holler that loud. Even the referee was taken aback for a moment.

"Tori Nii..." she facepalmed mumbling to herself "Don't embarrass me any more than this"

"THAT'S MY SISTER!!!" He screamed "SHATTER THEIR SPIRITS!"

She looked at him with saucer eyes as Ushijima silently chuckled beside him. He finally shut up after he was told off by the others, he sat there with a scowl on his face but his lips twitched when the whistle blew.

Sayuri tossed the ball really high and ran towards the court, her eyes unwavering from the fall and her mind fixed on the impact position. When she swung her hand and contacted the ball, it felt so right that before she could digest the feeling of it the crowd boomed. The ball had flawlessly curved towards the other end of the court landing a no touch ace.

"SERVICE AAAACCEEEE!!!"

"SASAKI!" The Itachiyama band cheered "SASAKI!"

"OH?"

"THAT'S SASAKI SAYURI!"

"That's the #2 ace"

"So pretty!!!"

"The skills required to curve a serve that forceful, damn"

"She didn't look like she'd land something like that"

"S-Sugoi! Was she always this good?" Toshiro asked and Kiyoomi nodded. He had a proud smile on his face. "Good girl" his eyes shone in amusement. He saw Nobugi sitting a few seats away in a high collared trench coat and a hat covering his face. Sakusa swore he'd seen the same figure in her games before.

"Nobugi san..." he called. He could recognise her life saviour of butler from any angle.

"Shh..." Nobugi silenced him before lowering his hat further and Sarukawa chuckled.

"THAT'S MY SISTER!!! SHE'S THE ACE!!" Tendou was on the top of his nerves. He'd bid farewell to his paradise after his last match but he wasn't going to miss Sayuri's game. She internally laughed at him. Things had taken a twist there, she was supposed to endlessly cheer for Satori according the deal he made before helping her and Ubugawa get Aiko's tapes from Suguru's PC.

"SASAKI!! NICE KILL!!!" He howled.

"Lucky!" Kuroo said.

"Hold that thought for a while" Bokuto said looking at her spin the ball in her hand with a small pout on her face as she carefully thought of her next move.

Sarukawa had a tiny smile on his face the whole time. She looked so cute, her confused yet focused face almost made him laugh. He disliked that she was even allowed to be there, amidst so many people and with those long legs. "So enticing" he had forgotten that he'd stopped breathing "Even my guns are less dangerous" he mumbled, his eyes fixed on her every move.

Before he could process how gracefully she ran towards the court it was another service ace. He blinked a few times and watched the replay on the screen "Huh?" Was all that escaped from his lips.