Funeral

I'm just so blessed to have you guys here it's overwhelming 😭😭 thank you all♥️

"SAKUSA SAN!" Sayuri frantically tried to pull him from Suguru whose jaw was busted by Sakusa not moments ago. He glared at Nohebi Gakuen's Wing Spiker with hot lava erupting in his intestines, his eyes burned like ember as he shoved the shorter male against the wall.

"DAISHO, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" The colours drained from Sakusa's face when Suguru brought unwanted flashbacks right before his eyes.

"It's not my fault your girl likes me..." he snickered before looking at the girl beside him.

"Right, Sayuri?"

*Earlier that day*

"Fuck. Holy fuck. Oh, Kami! No..." Sakusa groaned.

"What's wrong?" She worriedly asked.

He showed her his almost empty sanitizer and she huffed in disappointment.

"Here" she held out her sanitizer for him.

"It's okay" he said.

"You'll need it, we have practice all day"

"Don't you need it?"

"I had this in case you forgot yours" she smiled tossing it at him and watched his face relax a little.

"I'll... return this" he awkwardly said.

"You can keep it" she giggled at the cute face he made.

"Thanks. I'll be right there, okay?" He pointed at the adjacent gym "Call me if you need anything" he said before walking away from the doors girls' gymnasium. She heard the girls from other schools squeal at him.

"Oh, my god. Is that Kiyoomi san?"

"Oh, he's so cute"

"I heard he's one of the top three aces"

"So tall"

"Who is she?"

"Why was he talking to her?"

"He's so hot"

Sayuri had intense practice with her team. She shut their running mouths closed, almost sent them back crying. She didn't like it, and as much as she convinced herself that she liked Akaashi she didn't like it when the girls spoke to or about him. He'd turn down all the attention, he wouldn't even talk to new people without knowing for sure that they had their tetanus and flu shots. Her spikes broke down every block there. Her serves were getting worse to receive.

Sakusa piped every other school down. He wasn't one of the top aces in Japan because he had a fancy life, he worked his nerves for it. He so desperately wanted to spike the ball in Suguru's face but decided to keep his anger at bay because that was old story and Aiko wasn't his girlfriend anymore. He was as careful as possible, trying to not ruin whatever was building with Sayuri.

"You must be Sayuri" she heard an unfamiliar voice during lunch.

"Yes, do I know you?" She looked at the bed head in Nekoma's jersey.

"I'm hurt that you don't" he feigned "I'm Kuroo Tetsuro"

"Nice to... see you" she hesitantly said.

"I heard from the girls that you played amazing. I really look forward to see you at the nationals this time. After the qualifiers" he smirked.

"O-Okay" He laughed at here innocence and made small conversations with her to which she had either no replies, or a yes/no.

"Say, Sayu chan..." he bent to the level of her face "what are my chances if I asked you out?"