Never Have I Ever

"Sayuri-"

"Let's go" Toshiro tightly held her hand and pulled her out of the scene before Kiyoomi could talk.

"Whatever's wrong with her..." Kiara slyly smirked before turning towards Kiyoomi again.

"Sayuri!" He followed them out. "Sayuri, baby, are you alright?"

"Why would you bring her here?" Sayuri was angry.

"It's the shooting range..."

"There's tons around Tokyo!" she said. "This is the one special place I have and I don't want to go here anymore."

"I came here because I knew you'd be here"

"Well, you shouldn't have"

"You're overreacting" he said and she fell silent, that was the last thing she'd want to hear from him.

"Let's go" Toshiro said. "He's stupid"

"Toshrio, don't-"

"Don't, what? Interfere? When you're hurting her?" Toshiro wasn't going to back down.

"That's enough. We're leaving" she tugged his sleeve.

"Sayuri, don't do this!" Kiyoomi said.

"Maybe you shouldn't" she glared at him "Go back to whatever it is that you were doing, I'll see you later"

She left before he could say anything else and Toshiro was taking deep breaths to calm down "I'll ask you just one favour" he said. "I won't ask for another ever again"

"Toshiro, don't say things l-"

"Don't ever say that to her again no matter what she does. You know she wouldn't say something like that unless it really got to her. Please don't say that to someone who craves for your time, you'll regret it when it's your turn"

That hit Kiyoomi differently.

"I'm sorry" was the first thing she said when Toshiro sat beside her in the car. "I'm so sorry you-"

"Shh..." he caressed her head before laying  her face against his chest "Don't worry about it. It's okay. Are you alright?"

"Yes" she whimpered.

"What do you want to do today?"

"How about we do something you want?" She asked trying her best to forget the disaster that took place.

"This was my idea!" He said.

"Please?" She asked and her melted right away.

"I've never been to a movie theatre"

"WHAT?"

"I've never had pizza."

"You're joking"

"I'm serious" he said. "I've never been to an amusement park"

"Tell me everything you haven't done! We'll do it before you go!" She was a lot better now.

But Kiyoomi wasn't. Toshiro's words kept haunting him all throughout.

"Oomi, teach me!" She held his arm. He was unable to pay any attention to his best friend, his mind was still transfixed on Sayuri.

"I wonder what she's doing" he said.

"Who? Her? She's a sore loser"

"Don't you dare" Kiyoomi snapped without a second thought "I won't tolerate you badmouthing her. Ever"