Shopping

"Toshiro san! You're not fair!" Sayuri said as he got off the car outside Kazuki's office, he had some paperwork to go through regarding his adoption and things.

"I'm sorry" he lovingly touched her face "I don't have a choice here, I'm sorry"

Kiyoomi was dead pissed when he saw how close Toshiro was to her. He was rolling over a sizzling hot pan with his insides charring.

"Why didn't I just go home?" Sayuri scoffed when she realised they were doing what Kiara always wanted to do. Shopping.

"Oomi, let's go!" She squealed holding his arm.

"Pfft" Sayuri almost walked away but felt a strong arm wrap around her waist and pull her close.

"Oomi san?" She was taken aback by his sudden behaviour.

"Hmm?"

"Wh- Let me go" she struggled.

"I don't want to" he smirked.

"You're holding the wrong person" Sayuri tried to push his hand away.

"She's not wrong, you know..." Kiara slyly said and Kiyoomi shoot a glare at her.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked "I've always wanted to take you shopping."

"Fendi!" Kiara raised her hand and Sayuri rolled her eyes trying to get out of his hold "Do you not like going out with me anymore?" He asked tightening his grip around her.

"Well, aren't you smart?" Sayuri sarcastically smiled.

"Why? Is Toshiro nicer?"

"You bet. He knows how to focus is attention" she said Kiyoomi was in fumes.

"Sayuri, I'm your boyfriend"

"Really?? I thought you were hers" she finally pulled out of his grasp "if you really want to spend time with me at least mean it. I don't need anyone to take me shopping"

She pouted when Toshiro didn't receive her call, she was also sorry for disturbing him.

"Sayuri, baby-"

"Save it. You're leaving tomorrow let's do whatever you want to" she pulled out a fake smile "Fendi? Let's go. It's on me" she turned around to leave

"Sayuri!" He held her wrist and yanked her backwards until her back was against his chest "Say what you must but don't run away from me" he leaned towards her ear and softly placed a kiss under it. She shuddered but fixed herself very quickly "Is this how you teach people how to shoot too"

"Of course not" he smiled "this one's just for you-"

"Oomi!" Kiara's squeal cut him off. She already couldn't stand how Sayuri was the one who could get so close to him without upsetting him.

"Urusai!" He snapped "I'm leaving tomorrow and you aren't letting me be with her"

"I came here to shop not see your PDA" she grunted.

"Go ahead then, we'll be right there" Kiyoomi said pissing her off even more.

"Why on earth-" Kiara was cut off by another annoying squeal. Her mother "My baby, you're here!"

"Mama, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you're here with Kiyoomi?" She ignored Sayuri.

"Ria san, it's so nice to see you here" he circled his arm around Sayuri and pulled her closer against him when she tried to use the opportunity to get away.

"I'm just here to shop" she proudly said.

"Oh, that's perfect! Your daughter wanted to go shopping too but I don't think I'll be able to take my attention off my girlfriend today. Do you mind taking her with you?" He asked, giving her mother no choice but to say yes.