Home

Sayuri wanted to jump from her window every time her door knocked. She hated the very feeling of it. Three days had passed and she counted seconds. She knew she wouldn't make it through in one piece her heart was shredding every time she saw her straddling him or running her hands through his hair or holding hands or having her hands roam around his muscular form.

"Okaasama!" He growled. He hadn't seen her in three days "If I don't see her right now!" He literally threatened her "I will tear this place down!"

"Kiyoomi what-"

"I'm not keeping it down I don't care I need to see my-" a sting of burn sloshed across his face as he looked at his mother's teary eyes. "Watch your mouth" she said.

"What are you planning to do?" He held his cheek. He was even angrier "WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?!"

"Let's go to your room, Kiyoomi. We need to talk" she said pulling him all the way upstairs.

"I'm so sorry" she quickly kissed his stinging cheek "I'm sorry, son. Go see her." She pushed him "Now! I'll be right here"

He violently knocked her door. "Sayuri it's me. Open the door, baby"

He waited for a whole minute before she opened the door. "Hey" she managed a whisper, she looked haggard. Her stomach was cramping all the energy out of her. She puked the littlest of what she had eaten.

"Oh, Kami. Are you alright, baby?" He quickly scooted her up in his arms.

"Put me down!" Her voice shivered.

"Princess, please forgive me" he kissed all over her face "Tell me what's wrong. Are you hurting?"

She nodded. "Where does it hurt, baby?"

She shook her head.

"Is it your period?"

She gave him a soft nod looking at her fingers. He had never seen her so glum.

"Come here, baby" he laid on the bed with her, his hand gently rubbing her back as his heart clenched with her laboured breathing.

"Have you eaten?" He asked and she nodded.

"Have you been crying?" Her pillow was still a little damp from crying not long ago.

"No" she said burying her face into his chest.

"I love you, princess. I'm so sorry" he kissed her face "I'm right here."

"Okay" she said. She knew she was losing him by day 10. She tried to dwell in his love as much as possible.

"You're my babygirl." He kissed her "Please don't be so upset, and don't lock yourself away like this. I need you in my sight at all times."

"Why didn't you tell her?"

"I wanted my mother to handle this. But I guess I'll tell her today"

"Are you sure she'll be okay?"

"Sayuri, you look awful. Let's get you okay first" he kissed her forehead "it's not my problem how she reacts"

"Won't your mother be upset with you?"

"That's not my problem either"

"Okay"

Her eyes were drifting shut as the fuzzy feeling engulfed her senses.

"Okaasama!" He called and his mother rushed inside. "She needs to eat..."

He told his mother that she was cramping.