Possessive 🍋

Timeskip 6 months cz I'm really lazy

Btw there's lemon 🍋 

"Kitten, how are you still so beautiful?" He gently grabbed her hair and painfully looked at her as she took him deep in her mouth behind his closed office doors. "Oh, you've learned so well" he was so close, watching her mesmerising lips taking in his length had him panting for breath. He quickly pulled her away and kissed her while ripping the rest of her clothes off as she unbuttoned his shirt and flung it across his office haphazardly.

"Come here, angel" he encouraged her to jump on him, tangling her legs around his torso before he pushed her back against the wall and rubbed his shaft against her "Kiyoomi san!" She was already flustered. "Please"

"So impatient" he grinned before slamming himself inside her and she screamed gripping his gritty, broad shoulders. "Such a good girl for me"

"Daddy!"

"Whose girl are you?"

"Yours, daddy!"

"That's right, kitten" his dark eyes peered into hers as he prodded into her, launching her mind into outer space. "OOMI SAN!!"

"Scream, baby. Tell them who fucks you so well" he felt her clench. He swiftly pulled out and set her down before bending her against his table and pushed back in. His big, calloused hand gripped the inside of her thigh and placed her leg on the table before thrusting deeper. His free hand wandered down to her folds and she arched her back against his firm chest, screaming his name aloud. "KIYOOMI SAN!"

"You like that, kitten?"

"YES!" She was so close to her release "Don't stop, daddy"

He almost came when he saw in the slightly mirroring window, reflecting how beautifully she took all of him. "You'll kill me one day, baby"

He held the back of her neck and pressed her against the table before increasing his speed, the sound of him slamming into her mixed with her screams while his fingers sinfully teased her core made her writhe and quake under him.

"Come with me, love"

"Daddy!!"

He quickly took her in his arms to see if she was okay "Was I too rough on you?"

"No" she kissed him.

"Get dressed before I lose control again" he said in all honesty. "You already got the best of me once"

"I did not!" She protested as she slid into her lacy red dress that hugged her body so well.

"Oh, but you did, angel. All you had to do was walk into my office in that dress" he said helping her fix her hair "Please leave before my knees go weak again" he pleaded as she unlocked the door.

"You want me to leave?"

"No! Yes- NO!" He said as she teasingly held the handle to open the door. "Don't!" He gave in "Come back here. Our scheduled "meeting" isn't done yet"

His eyes ogled every inch of her as his fist pressed against his lips. His groomed hair was now a mess and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck, his shirt looked like it survived an apocalypse but didn't forget to show his brawny muscles. "So beautiful" he muttered as she sat on him. "Red isn't your colour" he said and a small frown appeared on her face.

"Is it... bad?" She was suddenly conscious.

"It is..." he almost growled as her sanctifying features seduced him again "Last time you wore that strapless red, you gave everyone in the office a boner"

He remembered the last time they had an actual meeting. All the companies under the S group had a long ass conference and the head of Sasaki Corp, according to her husband, created a huge turmoil in a delicate, red strapless dress that softly laid against her silky legs, way above her knees, paired with carefully laid long, lustrous hair, the delicate features of her face, her soft lips and her small, manicured hands made the ring on her finger almost invisible to others. That was the "Make me do anything you want me to" dress and Sakusa was so mad with how she was diverting everyone's attention, he was fuming at the eyes that dared to fix on her even when she wasn't talking. He could swear he'd never said "My wife" as many times in his entire life than he did in a span of those three hours. He was so furious he almost stopped the meeting and bent her over table of the empty conference room. She made it so hard for him to concentrate all he could think of was taking his coat off to hide her with it or take her home to choke her while he rode her through her release. While the latter became a reality as soon as the conference ended, he could not take that image out of his head. Not that he wanted to but he didn't like the attention she attracted so effortlessly in that damned red dress.

Her face was not almost the colour of her dress now. His hand touched her flushed face, his thumb gently stroking her cheek "I had to fire people for looking at my wife like that"

"WHAT? I... why?!"

"Because they forget you're mine. As much as I hate red I don't know how you manage to tempt me to want to fuck you in it" he smirked when the embarrassment hit her harder.

"K-Kiyoomi san!"

"Hmm?" He hummed, dreamily looking at the love of his life.

He chuckled watching her hide her face in his chest "How about you work extra hard since they got fired because of you?"

"I-I will"

"How obedient is my wife today?" His hand trailed down her back. "Do you really not understand how badly you make me want to sin?" He cooed in her ear giving her goosebumps "Don't you realise how hard it is for me to work and survive the rest of the day because you mess with my mind barely hours past sunrise? The worst part is you don't even know about it"

"I don't... mean to" she hesitantly replied not understanding what else to say. "I'm sorry"

"No" he stopped her "Don't be sorry for who you are, angel. I love how powerless only you can make me feel"

"It's so unfair how you can take advantage of me and exploit me into saying yes to anything you've ever wanted. Even though you don't, I'd gladly let you. Only you" he said

She kissed his cheek as her hand held the other side of his face "I can make you do anything I want?"

"Yes..." he knew he was in deep trouble when she slid her hand down his fibrous neck and pulled his tie before softly kissing him. That tantalising kiss was enough to reignite his desirous nerves again.

"Get me pregnant again"

He regretted saying all that to her. He regretted letting her know how weak he was for her. He couldn't get his mind to understand why he loved her idea so much.

The glint in his eyes dimmed, soon overtaken by the cloudy overcast as his mind swirled into the ripple of his lewd memories of her.

"Lock the door, kitten"