Errors

Sayuri almost jumped into his arms after they won the round.

"You were so amazing!!" She squealed like the fan girl she was "Oh, my heart... it was nice to watch you play."

"Thanks" he mumbled. His cheeks flushed a little as he awkwardly looked around. He put his arm around her and walked out of the place when he heard a few girls squeal his name from a distance, he wanted to avoid any possible interaction and Sayuri was his defence mechanism.

"You've quite the fan base!" She teased him.

"So do you" his jaw clenched "And they're really annoying."

"I wish I was nearly as awesome as you are" she said.

"But you are. You're amazi-"

"Don't even say that. I don't deserve it just yet and don't be nice to me because I'm your girlfriend".

"Even if you weren't my girlfriend I'd still think you're pretty cool" he said making her want to squeal.

"I'm hungry" she pouted walking into the cafeteria with him.

"HEY HEY HEEEEYYYYYYY! YURI CHAAAAAAAAAN!!!" Bokuto was waving all the way from the other end.

She laughed before waving back at him. Akaashi, who was facing Bokuto turned around to look at her on hearing him shout till his lungs gave up. His face looked like he was hurting but gave a small smile and waved at her.

"I owe him an explanation" Sayuri looked at her fiancé.

"You don't. Let's go sit" he said knotting his fingers in hers.

"Sakusa san... I don't feel nice doing this" she said "Please?"

"Fine." He grimaced but his hand wouldn't let go of hers. He didn't like the idea of her talking to Akaashi again especially since it didn't matter to him that she was engaged.

"Let me go" she smiled "I'll be back soon, I promise"

"You're mine, remember that" he said freeing her hand.

"I know that" she said before she walked towards Fukurodani's table who were really delighted to see her.

Sakusa forced the vegetables in his mouth, agonisingly chewing it as he watched her walk out with Akaashi.

"I'm sorry for-"

"It's okay" he said. It didn't look like it was okay.

"I owe you an apology. Much more than an apology" she said.

"Sayuri, don't say that"

"I do. You've been there for me more than anyone was and I'm really grateful for you. I'm sorry for ruining our frien-"

"I ruined it myself" he said "I really did. But if it isn't too much to ask... can we still be friends? I don't want to make you feel anymore awkward than this but..."

"Yes" she said "You're my best friend first"

He let out a sad chuckle "But it's bothering me why you never called."

"Oh, Sakusa san threw my phone in the river" she said.

"That prick. You should've called me from anoth-"

"I couldn't" she looked at her feet "He-"

"Sayuri. Do you..." Akaashi was stunned "Do you love him?"

"I do" she softly said looking away from him.

"Sayuri..." he began to worry "Are you sure? He bullied you! His girlfriend hit you!"