Rage

I had an accident and the skin on my legs have scraped off but MY DUMB ASS WANTS TO WRITE THIS LOL. I'm literally writing so the whole process of dressing the wounds don't sting. Also, it's so hard to get medical help during the lockdown. Sucks. Stings. Hope you guys are safe and sound. Sending my love and prayers to you all ♥️

My dying body wants to thank you all for 3k reads too. Thanks

"I... I didn't." Aiko said and Sakusa's grip on her wrist tightened.

"I won't hesitate to lose my manners and break your wrist if you don't speak the truth" he said in a dangerously low tone.

"Ahh..." she winced when his grip toughened on her skin "I'm sorry..."

"Did you hit her?!" He tilted his head to burn holes in her face.

"I'm sorry..." she began to cry.

"Sakusa san!" Sayuri pulled his arm to let go of her but he wouldn't budge. "Sakusa san, please let go"

"She's right" Akaashi limped with Bokuto's help. "It's old story"

"Oh, Kami!" Sayuri helped him sit on the nearest bench.

"Leave, Aiko" Sakusa said freeing his grip "Before I change my mind"

"I... I'm sorry"

"Leave!"

Sakusa's chest strained when he saw Sayuri cleaning his wounds. He hated the way Akaashi looked at her. He was supposed to hate her after she rejected him. His bile rose to his throat when she slowly blew over the wound on his forehead after dabbing the antiseptic. She quickly dressed the wounds on his face and looked at the scratches on his limbs.

"I'll take it from here" Bokuto said and Akaashi scowled. She hurried to Sakusa's side whose cheekbone had a really bad bruise. She gasped when she took a closer look and her eyes welled before she could hold herself together from breaking down.

"Sayuri..." he said.

"Why would you fight like this?" A tear rolled down her and she sniffled before she gently cupped his face and dabbed the antiseptic onto his wound.

"Look how you've hurt yourself" He watched her silently cry as she dressed all the wounds on his face. He regretted it. He regretted it all. "You're bleeding" her trembling voice reminded him trying to scare him into not throwing punches at people again.

"I'm sorry..." the lump in his throat stopped him from talking any further.

"Please don't do it again" her voice had gone soft. He couldn't say no to her even if he wanted to. She gently plastered the wounds on his face and her fingers felt like heaven on his skin. She bandaged his other bruises on his limbs and helped him up.

"Get home soon and rest well" she said to Akaashi. Her eyes looked so sad Akaashi instantly apologised "It's my fault. I thought he was cheating on you" he looked away "I'm sorry for starting this"

"Why would I..." Sakusa scoffed "Never mind"

"Don't fight again. Please" she said "Shake hands now"

"WHAT?!" They yelled in unison.

"Shake hands! Right now" and they quickly did it before her tears threatened to spill.

"Lets go, it's staring to get cold" Sakusa wrapped his arm around her and she said her goodbyes to the two before she left with him. Akaashi just looked away with an aching heart before leaving with Bokuto.

"I hope you have a good explanation when you face your mother" she angrily said.

"Baby, I'm sorry. He attacked me out of nowhere"