Birthday Babe

Contains slight lemon 🍋 so skip the last part if you must. My sedated ass just woke up and I'm so happy looking at the notifications in this app. Thanks for your support, you guys are amazing I love you all so much. ♥️♥️

Itachiyama qualified for nationals again, standing first. They were a regular favourite by now, a staple. But it was Sayuri's birthday the very next day and the most anxious person was Sakusa. He'd never been so worried even about national finals.

"Saki, you look like you'd collapse any minute" Ubunaga watched him pace around like a troubled man. "Sakusa!" He called when Sakusa ignored him the first time.

"I don't even know what kind of flowers she likes" he feigned in disappointment. Ubunaga had no proper answer to that "You're worried about... flowers?" He said in disbelief "But you hate flowers, you said they had insects... and germs"

"What do I do? What do I even give her? She has everything she needs" his mind was running like a lambo on turbo charge.

"Do you want me to ask her-"

"That's the stupidest idea ever"

"Umm... how about just some mind blowing sex? Ahh, birthday sex is just the best" he smiled thinking about it but his thoughts were violently cut off with a pillow smacking his head. "She's too precious for that. I'll toss you out of my window if I hear you say that again"

"Wait- WHAT? You guys haven't- I mean I understand her but YOU? YOU? You're literally the-"

"Not before marriage. Why do you portray me like that?"

"Because you are that. You're the embodiment of walking sex. But I still can't believe that YOU of all people haven't. Wow... you're so smitten"

"I need a birthday gift. Not your weirdo shit" he hit him with another pillow. "Be grateful I even let you and your germs in here"

"Me and my germs??!! Oh? Okay, me and my germs are gonna get out of this hospital room so you can break your head alone..."

"Ubunaga! I thought you're here to help me out!"

"Me? I'm just here to chill with my germs, man" he poked.

"You're such a prick"

"Says the actual prick"

"YOU ARE!"

"NO, YOU ARE!" Ubunaga got up almost attacking him "Just take her on a date or something!"

"Oh-" Sakusa's tongue tied "We've never been on a date"

"Yoouuuu... WHAT? What kinda fiancé are you? No. Scratch that, What kinda fool are you?"

"We haven't had the time..."

"Haven't had the time?" He laughed "You literally live with your fiancé. You haven't had the time? Too bad." He mocked

"A date..." Sakusa began thinking. "The perfect one"

"So now that you've an idea, me and my germs are gonna go..." he said walking towards the door but Sakusa held the back of his collar, pinching the fabric with two of his fingers as if it legit was full of germs and threw him back on the couch. "We're not done here"

"I gotta go home" Ubunaga cried falling on the couch like a kid "You've jailed me here all day."

"You're supposed to be my friend and help me out, you're useless!"

"You're useless, you stingy prick of a fiancé! I've been stuck to your germ free, painful, antiseptic crap all your life basically. Do you even know when my birthday is?!!" Ubunaga shot up his seat.