Arrival

Somebody needs to stop my sinful hands. Oh, god where's this going??? 

Timeskip 4 years

Sayuri managed to survive college with Kuroo and Ubunaga's acquaintance. Nobugi put her through hell and back with the training making it almost impossible for her to talk to either Kiyoomi or Toshiro. The two were ground to fine dust, crawling back home each day with a sore back and a pounding head.

"I don't know if he'll even remember me" she pouted at the exit of the airport. The little white dress that hugged her athletic yet sumptuous curves was grabbing more attention than usual.

"He will" Nobugi assured her.

"Why wouldn't he recognise his own girlfriend?"  Ubunaga said.

She saw the two men walk out and her body gave up. They weren't the same boys that left Tokyo with a sad smile on their face. They were two hot, muscular men with a duffle bag in their hands.

She saw the wavy locks and the dark shades that covered his eyes, the moles above his brows slightly peeking from above his sunglasses. He was taller, slightly tanned with broader shoulders and the chiseled face of an Odinson. He smirked at something Toshiro said and instantly knew it was him. Toshiro had slightly longer but well groomed hair, he was a little shorter than Kiyoomi but still enough to tower over most people. She could recognise him anywhere, from his signature big, sadistic smile.

Kiyoomi froze when he saw the girl in the small white dress. His lungs punctured when he saw her and swiftly took his glasses off to get a better look. He was certain that his eyes were deceiving him. He eyed her glassy, white shoes, her long, milky legs and the ruffled dress that rested miles above her knees. His eyes squinted, already hating the dress that showed off her figure so well for too many eyes to see. She had grown into a woman and all he could do was barely manage to breathe. His wind pipe was already burning with her stunning angelic face. She looked like a goddess from a dream that dared to exist only in the most perfect books, her gold jewellery making her stand out even more. He wanted to waste no time in making sure that all the eyes resting on her knew she was his. But it'd been so long he knew that if she touched him he'd turn to  a block of solid gold. Her lustrous dark eyes had already turned him into stone, with his feet refusing to even move. She was already his Midas and Medusa.

Toshiro's throat parched, he couldn't get words out of his mouth. She looked so stunning yet graceful he wouldn't have wanted her to even step out of the house.

Her heart began beating irregularly when Kiyoomi advances towards her. "Sayuri..." his now heavier voice gave her goosebumps.

"O-Oomi... san..." she was fidgeting nervously like she'd never met him before. "Welcome back!" She managed a smile.

Things were more awkward than they'd imagined.

"Must I remind you that this isn't a staring contest?" Nobugi decided to break the ice.

"SAKI!!!" Ubunaga finally managed to speak. He jumped on Sakusa "Don't push me I'm sanitised, Sayuri made sure of it" he crushed Sakusa with a hug.

"Hey... long time" Toshiro smiled stepping towards her.

"I know" she formally hugged him. That was enough to put him under a defibrillator.

"Why are things so awkward?" He addressed the elephant in the room.

"Maybe because we've been apart for longer than we knew each other?" She meekily asked and she laughed.

"But hey, I'm still your best friend so..." he winked making her face go slightly pink. Who said he was allowed look that hot?

"Hey, loser!" Kiara was there too. And as annoying as ever as she put her arm around Kiyoomi's neck.

"Well, some things never change" her smile fell before she held Toshiro's hand "Lets go?" She asked them.

Kiyoomi peeled Kiara's hand away from him and followed Sayuri closely, his eyes scanning her endlessly but stopping at the hand that held Toshiro's and was already fuming.

He almost lost his cool when Toshiro even opened the door for her and let her in.

"Let's go to the other car" Kiara said.

"Why don't you go home?" He sat her in the other car "I'll see you later" he closed the door before she could throw tantrums. Sayuri was surprised when Sakusa slid into the empty seat on her right.

"You're here..." she exhaled harshly.

"Why wouldn't I be?" His husky voice was already making her spine quake. His left hand involuntary placed itself on her left knee reminding Toshiro that she was his girl. His hands were bigger, more veiny and sturdier than before. She melted into the seat with his calloused thumb rubbing small circles against her skin.

Toshiro was exhausted with the long flight, he fell asleep instantly, her musky cherry blossom scent and her hand in his putting him at ease. Kiyoomi's hand circled her waist and pulled her closer to him, removing her hand from Toshiro's,  making her hide her face in her hands. She'd never felt so much heat before.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful" he tugged his head to see her closed face, his strapping grip making her skin burn. He looked at her red ears and chuckled "Don't be shy, princess. It's only your boyfriend" her heart skipped beats when he called her that again. She'd missed him for too long. She'd dreamt about him all the while, slightly fearing if he'd give in to Kiara, it was too treacherous for her to even speculate.

She slowly removed her hands from her face but still refused to look at him. The shirt hugging his muscular frame made it worse for her. She flinched when his hand reached her face only to tuck the strands of stray hair behind her ear.

"Who let you wear this outside?" His other hand gripped her clothed thigh, his thumb roughly moved against the stretchy fabric while waiting for her answer.

"I...I-I liked it"

"You sure look gorgeous, but it boils my blood trying to imagine what the others gawking at my girl would think" he said.

"I-I..."

"I'll always be here so you can do anything you please. I'm never leaving you alone again" he placed her frail form against him as she hesitantly laid her head against his chest. After four long years Kiyoomi could finally breathe with ease.

He gently caressed her hair, his mind lost in thought about the he'd do to and for her. She was fast asleep on his chest when he looked at her again. He inhaled her scent, making him already feel home again. He tightened his arm around her like he'd leave again, the mere thought of it paining him even more. He couldn't wait to have her in his bed again, in his embrace, kissing her, pressing his lips on every inch of her supple skin, running his hands all along her while she sweetly called his name. He couldn't wait to wake up in the middle of the night and finally not find her missing from his arms. He'd suffered there for too long.

Mr and Mrs Sakusa waited at the doors desperately waiting for the kids to arrive. Ayumi opened the doors and had tears in her eyes when she saw the three sleeping peacefully.

"They grew up too soon"