Wedding 🍋

Sayuri was nervously fixing her veil when the door knock and Toshiro stepped in before his feet froze.

"Shiro san... is it bad?"

"You... you look... amazing" his brows knitted. She was finally dressed in white and not for him. She looked even more beautiful to him and he wondered if that was even possible.

"Oh, thank Kami" she sighed "I'm so scared"

"Don't worry." Toshiro hugged her "I'm always here for you. If he's an asshole to you I'm just one call away from breaking his bones"

"I'm gonna marry him today you can't say things like that" she giggled holding his hands "Don't think I'm going anywhere! I'll annoy you until the world ends"

"You've never been annoying, Sayuri. Don't say that to me"

"You're just too nice"

"You're the only person who says that"

"I'm going to be so lucky to call my best friend my brother-in-law"

"Can you NOT put it that way?" He chuckled "This is the one time I had to punch Yoomi into having two men of honour. If that's even a thing. Ubunaga is a total-"

"Sparkling ball of splendour?" Yui smirked, his head peeping through the door. "You look beautiful, not like you didn't before"

"Thanks"

"They're waiting for you." He said "Toshiro, we should go"

Sakusa bit his lip to stop the tears filling his eyes when he saw her in white. She looked so nervous walking down the aisle, holding Nobugi's hand.

He couldn't have thanked the gods enough for making it possible for him to have her in his life let alone as his wife. He really looked like the God of Death in his tux.

"How did I get so lucky?" He mumbled to himself as he helped her up the altar. "You look breathtaking, princess"

She anxiously looked around with a small smile awkwardly forming on her face, but her worries vanished when he held her hand. "I'm here, angel. Breathe"

His hand gripped hers harder as the priest pronounced them man and wife. "You may now k-" Kiyoomi wasted no time in showing the world that Sayuri was finally his wife.

"WOOOOOOAHH" Ubunaga and the other kids hooted amidst all the cheers. Kiara just stood there forcing a smile on her face.

"Why are we here?" She asked looking around his empty house with her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her inside the doors. He wouldn't let her feet touch the ground after the vows.

"The first time I make love to you has to be in my bed. When you scream through your release I want it to be in my room, because when I make you mine, angel, I give myself to you and everything that's mine becomes yours. Even my very soul" he said "So stop me if you must, princess, I'm hell bent on pleasing you in every way I know of" he kissed her as he laid her on the bed.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He kissed her, finally  not having to restrain himself anymore. He slowly slid away the veil from her luscious locks and cupped her face as his lips passionately took hers. He moved to her neck, impatiently marking her his and she moaned when he sucked on her spot.