Birthday Boy

Slight lemon 🍋 warning!!!! ⚠️

"It's his birthday tomorrow" his mother whispered while they placed the dishes on the table. There was less than a week before nationals.

"I know! It stressed me so much to get him a gift!" she whispered back.

"Oh, I can't believe he made these. Certainly took a little longer than I thought" she chuckled. It had taken hours for them to assemble it, considering the fact that he made them so carefully.

"He literally crafted it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it" she smiled when he arrived.

"This looks... different" his father sat at the table.

"Tell me that later" Kiyoomi sat down with Sayuri.

"Oh, this is... oh, where'd you learn how to make this?!" His mother had tears in her eyes.

His father just ate in shock.

"Otosama, is everything okay?"

"I didn't think I'd... live to see him cook and... stuff" he awkwardly said.

"He did well" Sayuri softly said and looked at him awkwardly swirl the soba with his chopsticks.

Dinner was livelier than usual. "Will you stay?" He hopefully asked her as they sat by the pool. She slowly moved her feet rippling away the water.

"Do you want me to?" She asked and he nodded almost getting lost in those green orbs reflecting the pool lights "Please don't go" he tried his best to hold his lungs together.

"Okay" she moved towards him and pressed a long kiss against his cheek as he closed his eyes, letting the feeling linger for a little longer.

"Let's go back inside, babygirl." He pecked her cheek before helping her up. She almost screamed when he threw her over his shoulder and made his way upstairs. "Oh, my god. Please don't drop me" she prayed.

He walked into his room and abruptly leaned to his side as if he were falling and she gripped the back of his shirt squealing in fright "Kidding, baby" he chuckled and she smacked his back. He set her down and gently ran his rough hands over her hair fixing it for her. "You're beautiful" he said closing in on her. He cupped her face as their noses collided, his forehead grazing hers and he didn't want to move anymore. He sank into the blissful feeling of her touch. She smelled like cherry blossoms, the scent he missed so much. The scent that made him feel like home. Sayuri was growing impatient every passing second. His gorgeous face should have been made illegal in all 195 countries in the world. His face was hand carved by the God of Artisans himself, his sharp jaw that would cut your heart open, his dark, daunting eyes, his tempting lips, his fibrous neck, those awfully sinful shoulders, his rippling, strong arms and his rough, long fingers that she wanted to feel etching on her skin. She couldn't take her mind off his shirtless gorgeousness, her brain was in messy scatters every time he took his shirt off. The way his muscles flexed when he fixed his shoulders, the way his biceps scrunched when he rubbed the sanitizers between his palms. The thought of those awfully tempting packs that adorned his torso and his muscled chest were all making her restless. She impatiently gripped his collar and pulled him into a kiss, closing any distance between them. Sakusa was worried he'd have a fatal blow to his heart but his limbs were out of his control. He pressed his lips deeper, his hands finding their way to her butt, giving it a light squeeze indicating her to jump while he roped her legs around himself and got into the bed. His hard member rubbed against her making her moan into the kiss and his tongue slid inside her, dominating not just the kiss but her mind too.

"We better get to sleep before my chains break, baby"

"No!" she complained before pulling him back down to kiss him again.