Reminder

Slight lemon 🍋 watch out

"Oomi san..." she moaned as he marked her neck.

"Remember me yet?" He straightened himself to look right into her eyes and she gulped. Her eyes traced his rock hard hot bod and froze when his athletic hovered over her. He took one last look at her delicate chiffon shirt before his fingers unbuttoned her collar, he then fisted the edge of her collar and pulled the shirt apart tossing the buttons all over her room as her breathing quickened. She hid her face in embarrassment as he eyed her white silk unmentionables.

"You're an angel, Sayuri." His aorta twitched when he looked at her. He slowly slid her pants to see the matching silk and his instincts almost took over his soul. He knew it'd take more than his willpower to not succumb to her beauty. She wasn't ready, not with her memory gone. But this was a feat, with the devil itself.

He peeled her hands off her face and pinned it above her head with one of his before passionately kissing her again.

He was attentive, caring and filled with love that he revelled in lavishing on her. She let out a soft sigh when his hands brushed against her soft skin. He regretted this, he regretted having even the mere idea of this.

He was frozen in place by the thoughts as his body and mind tried desperately to find a way to function in the presence of the woman who never failed to make his knees go weak and his sculpted chest heave with desire. He loved feeling her body, her skin under his fingers, her body, supple and painstakingly beautiful. He leaned his head to take in her mixed scent of body heat and cherry blossom, trailing his lips down the exposed part of her chest. He kissed her all the way down her torso before he slowly slid the silk off her womanhood.

"Fuck" his heart seized. His brain exploded, his insides were butchering, he knew threw himself in a lion's cage. He knew this was a bad idea, his self control was a giant mess and his head even bigger. He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes "You asked me to teach you the last time, princess" he breathed against her wetness as his fingers gently rubbed her, making her shudder. "I intend to keep that promise" he raised his brows

"Listen carefully, kitten" he dipped a finger and she palmed her mouth to muffle herself "When you're close, I want you to and push my head closer to you." He said. "Okay?" He softly asked when she didn't answer. She was anxious, so anxious she could barely hear him talk over the loud drumming of her heart. She nodded.

Her mind went blank when his lips touched her soft skin. "Fuck" he muttered before instantly going deeper and she audibly gasped, her back arched at his sudden stimuli. He kissed her burning possession, tasting her sweetness with deep, languid licks. She whimpered. The vibration sizzled straight through him and stiffened him further. He pressed his lips against the silken flesh. She had stolen his heart and he knew he would never get it back, he was going to tell her just how much he loved her. Her glossy mane laid like a halo on the white pillowcase. She began to lose herself when he didn't stop, he loved how needy she was growing for him.

Her breath caught in anticipation of what was about to come, he forced himself further down when she tried to crawl away from him making her scream his name. "Oomi san!!!"

"Please..."

"Remember what I told you" he resumed teasing her "Do you remember what you called me the last time I made you scream?"

"No!" She whimpered.

"Too bad. I guess I'll have to make you" he circled his hands around her thighs and pulled her closer, his delicious triceps scrunching to its full potential.

"Oomi san..." she moaned "Oomi san, please!"

He wasn't listening to her, he wasn't listening to himself either. "You're gorgeous" his tongue expertly lapped her as her screams grew louder.

She was close, but he wasn't giving up. He slid his finger in making her clench.

"Daddy!"

He stopped, his lips curled into a satisfied smirk as he looked at her "You're such a smart girl, baby. You remembered it for me."

"Oh, daddy please..." she begged as he went faster. "No please"

He knew she was close when her legs began to quake. "No! Please..." she cried when she closed in. "Not there"

"Come for me" he said and her hands involuntarily gripped his hair as if she was listening to what he told her to do in the very beginning before she released screaming.

"Daddy!!!" That was melody to his ears. He quickly slid back the silk on and buried his face in the crook of her neck, trying his best to not rip apart whatever little clothing was left and push himself inside claiming her for once and for all.

"Your closet" she softly said, her hands still trembling from the high. "And... your... birthday"

He smiled against her neck "Yes, princess" he kissed the marks he had given her "I'll make you remember everything"

She gently tugged his face towards her before pressing her lips against his. "Oh, no no no!" He got off her bed. "Don't tempt me any further"

"But Oomi san-"

"Get dressed!" He scurried out, leaving her room.

"You're so cute" she giggled to herself but her eyes went wide when she saw the mess her shirt was. "Oh, Kami"

"Oh, I hate this" he groaned looking at her dress "Why'd you have to wear this?" He cried "This!" He looked at the nude coloured dress the stopped way above her knees, delicately grazing her soft skin and he sneered at the torture "Couldn't you just wear my shirt?" He scolded. "What if someone else saw you?"

"B-But it's a dress" she looked at it one more time. It looked okay to her.

"Argh, tsch! Fine, let's go" he held his hand out for her.

Sakusa's inner turmoil was unexplainable. His hard smile that he forced on his face horribly concealed the rage that built up every time someone looked at her. He agonisingly chewed his food and she looked at him with a confused face.

"Oomi san, what's-"

"Why'd you have to stop me from booking the whole place!?" He angrily asked "There's too many people here"

"You don't like crowds" she stated like she remembered.

"What I don't like even more are the eyes on your legs" he blurted making her almost laugh. "Let's go home soon"

"This was your idea" she chortled.

"A bad one. Next time you're wearing joggers" he stated.

"For a date?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh, you'll land me in jail one of these days" he swore looking around him.

She almost squealed when his hand gripped around her torso on their way out. "You're never wearing this dress again" he said. His knuckles were white from how hard his hand clenched against his lips as he looked outside the window of their car.

"But I like it!"

"Did you just talk back?" He raised his brows at her and she vigorously shook her head when she saw the look in his eyes.

"Good. Because if you will, kitten..." he leaned closer his thumb softly tracing her chin "My parents will run from their own house when they hear you moan into submission"

Sayuri just covered her face and looked the other way. "I didn't hear you, princess" he sternly said.

"I won't" she replied, still hiding her face and he chuckled. "Come here" he warmly wrapped his arms around her, placing small kisses on her face.

"You're such a good girl. I love you"