Three Musketeers

Nationals week was a wreck because it pushed past exams because of bad weather but the best part was that right after the championships, the winter break began.

"Sasaaakkiiiii!!!" Was the first voice she heard when their VBC reached the gymnasium. Sakusa was startled by the sly voice.

"Tori Nii!!" She jogged right up to Shiratorizawa.

"Tori... Nii?" Sakusa's other teammates joined him to look at the weird red head.

"WHAT THE-"

"The guess monster is her brother?!!!"

"Ah, Mendokuse!"

They whined.

"Ushijima san, how have you been?" She politely greeted him.

"I've been great, thank you" he had a small smile on his face but it vanished when he saw the cold persona behind her radiating angsty vibes.

"Wakatoshi kun" he said with a sour face. "You seem to know my girlfriend"

"Oh..." he blinked "I do"

"Say, when were you going to tell me about the password?" Sakusa asked and Tendou's face drained of colours and gave Sayuri the 'HOW DOES HE KNOW!!?' face.

"Oomi san, you shouldn't be so mean" she nudged his shoulder so the scowl would fall off. "They helped you"

"Yeah, right."

"We'll see you in court" He smirked at Ushijima.

"Looks like we will" he grinned back.

The tension was rough. Sayuri was dead scared being stuck between the two really tall, towering top aces. It couldn't possibly get any worse. But it did...

"Are you waiting for me? Have you two teamed up or something?" A new voice entered. Sayuri went cold as a glacier on seeing him. It was a short haired boy with clean razor cut lines on his head and the most ghoulish face she'd come across. She couldn't manage to take in even a single breath anymore.

Wakatsu Kiryu.

"Kiryu San..." Sakusa nodded at the senior. The Musketeers trio was complete and Sayuri's legs were giving up on her. The three looked like giant, wholesome statutes of greatness and she was almost crying in both amusement and fear. Mostly fear. He looked so scary like he'd beat someone to death with his bare hands.

Her hand unknowingly reached to grip Sakusa's arm and he looked at her trembling figure almost pitying her.

"Kiryu san, this is my fiancé, Sayuri" he introduced her to him and she thought he was crazy. All she wanted was a fast escape and after that, she was certain that she'd escape even faster when she died of his hands.

"Oh, apologies" his staple frown disappeared and a smile formed instead "Its so nice to finally meet you, I'm Wakatsu Kiryu" he was suddenly as warm as the morning sun and she just blanked out.

"Nice to meet you too." She politely bowed after fixing her brain.

"My, aren't you gorgeous..." he delightfully said and she just stared at him. 'How? He just looked like he'd slaughter a family with most kids not a few seconds ago'

Sakusa scoffed pulling her from their midst put her behind him. "I gotta go, I'll see you later. Good luck with your games" she quickly ran away to her team and almost had a panic attack when she got back.

"You're so lucky. You know all three of them" Niya cried fan tears.

"Say that when you're in the middle. It's like facing death face front" she was still panting for breath.