Baby #1

Hey babies. I'm gonna end this book in the next 3-4 chapters. Don't hate me for what's coming in the end. I love you all so much

"STOP RUNNING!!! YOU'RE ALMOST DUE!!!!" Kiyoomi yelled until the roof shook.

"SAYURI!!" Toshiro tried to stop her as she dodged him super fast and jogged towards the door.

"Sakusa san!" She hugged his mother as soon as the door opened.

"Oh! My baby, I've missed you so much! Have you been taking your vitamins?"

"I have" she smiled wide as her Ayumi kissed her forehead.

"I don't understand how she runs faster every passing month" Toshiro gasped for air after the chase.

"Sayuri, don't strain yourself" she said "look how scrawny your arms are, do you even eat well?"

"I do!" She sat on the couch next to Kiyoomi who was still scowling "Stubborn..." he mumbled under his breath as he caressed the bump.

"I heard that" she pouted.

Kiyoomi was the already the most doting father. He wouldn't let her walk more than necessary, he massaged her swollen feet, made sure she ate well and was always looking forward to feel the baby kick from under her tummy. He'd come home sooner from the office to cuddle with her. Every time his hand ran over her bump he'd feel ecstatic but mostly surreal. He couldn't believe that his baby was growing so fast. She had a few initial problems because of her miscarriage and had a lot of pain throughout the gestation.

"Then don't run like that. At least until next week!" He scolded. They refrained from determining the baby's gender, Kiyoomi wanted it to be a surprise. Toshiro was the best godfather anyone could ask for. He always kept her out of trouble and let her roll around his office when Kiyoomi was busy. His hand reached his gun every time someone tried to approach Sayuri. The S Group boss's baby was already headlines.

The S group was formed because Sasaki Corp and Sakusa Inc were one of the biggest conglomerates in Japan and their merger would be anti competition, hence the new group to manage them together and Kiyoomi managed all of it with Toshiro and Sayuri. Sakusa made sure he kept her extra safe with the heir still growing in her belly.

She sat still for a moment as his mother spoke to Toshiro. Kiyoomi's heart rate spiked when she tightly gripped his arm "Hospital" was all she had to say.

"Sayuri?" Toshiro looked at her tensed.

"She's going into labour." His mother shot up "Get her upstairs"

Kiyoomi quickly picked her up and carefully but swiftly bolted to their room while his mother sorted the necessary instruments out. She called a few nurses and told them to hurry to Sayuri's place. Toshiro quickly went out to call Kazuki while Kiyoomi sat in the room beside her head

"Deep breaths, Sayuri. It'll be fine" he said.

He didn't realise how bad it could get until tears flowed from her eyes and she cried in pain. "I'm here, baby. You're such a strong girl" he painfully caressed her face.

"I-I can't" she whispered.

"SAYURI!" They'd never seen his mother so serious "Push"

"It'll be over soon. And for that you've to push" he swept the hair out of her face. Toshiro and Kazuki were panicking outside her room.

Kiyoomi caressed her face to keep her awake"I got you, angel. You did really well"

All her weakness faded when she heard her baby cry. "Baby..." she whispered.

A Premeditated Deal - Sakusa Kiyoomi X OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara