Cold

Sakusa had a mental breakdown. He felt his heart being pulled out of his body and shoved into a working blender.

He looked at the dark sky that had begun to heavily snow, he rubbed his hands to keep warm and walked back to his car wanting to go home before his parents began to worry about him. He could never look at her the same. He made up his mind about his marriage, that no matter what happened he'd never let her close to him again.

He walked to his room with heavy steps and flopped on his bed before pulling as many duvets over to save himself from the cold and shoved his head into the pillow trying to forget everything. He had to live with the eternal pain. He could only grow accustomed to it. He couldn't fathom how she'd be in the very next room and yet so distant from him.

He saw Ubunaga call him repeatedly. He kept calling despite Kiyoomi's efforts to avoid his calls and finally threw his phone in the water to stop it from ringing. His mind wasn't working anymore, he was utterly disturbed.

An hour passed in silence before his door was almost broken down with the beating. Sakusa jumped off his bed and hurried to see who was stupid enough to bang his door like that.

"Saki..." Ubunaga was gasping for breath.

"Why are you here? Now's not the time..."

"Where's Sayuri?"

"She must be in her room" he pointed towards her room and Ubunaga hurried to knock her door. Sakusa stood at his own door in silence until he'd gotten in. His eyes turned to Ubunaga when her door clicked open. Except she hadn't opened it. Ubunaga had.

He ran inside her room "Sayuri?"

"Sayuri!!?"

"SAYURI!!"

Sakusa scoffed deciding to go about the house searching for her.

"Kiyoomi..." his father asked, engrossed in his files in the living room.

"Otosama?"

"Where's Sayuri? I thought she'd come home with you"

"Nani?" He mumbled in shock.

"She's not home yet?" He asked.

"No. Wasn't she with you?"

"Ah, she told me she'd be with her old friends from Fukurodani. I'll go get her now" he faked a flat smile before he turned around and bolted towards her room.

"I can't find her..." Ubunaga was panicking. "Where is she?"

"I don't know. Why don't you call her?"

"I can't reach her phone" he said.

"You're on your own here" Kiyoomi coldly said.

"Sakusa, man, help me out. She's your fiancé!" Sakusa pulled him into his room.

"I don't care if she's my fiancé." He let go of him.

"She texted me saying Suguru showed up. She called me so many times, I was at soccer practice. Now I can't find her!" He said.

"Suguru? Why'd she text you about him? Did you know she was seeing him too?"

"Of course I did! I PLANNED IT!"

"You WHAT?" Sakusa grabbed him by his throat.

"She had to get that password and it was the only way!"

"What password?" He let him go.

"How do you think we got all that about Aiko?"

"W-What?"