Home

Sakusa was heavily panting as his glare burnt the barely conscious Ubunaga down. He almost panicked when realised that there was a huge crowd surrounding them. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the house and sat her in his car before getting in from the other side.

"What were you thinking? Why would you lie to your father? Why did you have to drag me into this?"

"I-I... Yumiko was supposed to... be here" she sniffled "I'm sorry... I... I didn't know papa would... tell you. I thought since... it's your friend's party you'd-"

"I hate parties!"

"I'm sorry" her eyes welled further.

"I hate germs! Argh, I touched his face. God knows where his face had been!" He shook his hands to get rid of whatever was on it.

She silently went through her purse before handing him her pink sanitizer. He skeptically eyed the rubber flamingo encasing the little bottle before accepting it. He flipped it open and sniffed it, he let his eyes wander for a second before he poured it in his hand and tossed it back at her when he was done.

"Why do you always ruin my day?" He rubbed his hands systematically.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"What's that gonna solve? I broke up with my girlfriend because of you" he scoffed and the guilt strung her heart.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know-"

"Why are you crying?!" He groaned, he didn't know what to do. She bit her lip shut and looked away.

"Don't bite it, you moron" he hissed he held her face and turned it back towards him before tracing his thumb on her bruised lip freeing it from her teeth. "Your father will kill me if he sees this" he was angry that she was his responsibility, he was also kinda disdained that his friend did that to her. He took his hanky out and gently pressed it against the wound to clean it.

"I'm sorry" she whispered not realising how close their faces were and his anger died down looking at her pained face. He couldn't understand how she could feel so guilty for ruining his relationship with another girl even though she was his fiancé. His eyes traced her delicate face before it fell on her lips and her heart drummed in her ears with how close his face was to hers. He carefully leaned in and her eyes slowly shut, she could feel his minty breath against her lips but just before she could feel his lips like she did the other day when he saved her from getting caught, his phone rang and they both pulled away. Sakusa awkwardly took his phone out and handed it to her "It's your father"

"Hello? Yes, I'm fine. Yes, I'm with him... No, it's okay..." she said "Okay." She gave him the phone to talk.

"Hello"

"I'm sorry to keep troubling you" her father sincerely apologised.

"It's okay. No, it's not a problem. She'll stay with me if you don't mind... Alright, thank you" he slid his phone back into his pocket.

"What?" She raised her brows "Why would I stay with you?"

"Have you seen that bruise? I don't want to die today, not after I saved you... again" he said "I'd die even if I told your father that I did that"

Her face flushed when he said that "I-I'm sorry" was all she could say. "Is it that bad?" She softly asked.

"Bad enough" he scoffed looking away.

"Why do you hate parties?"

"Why are you asking me dumb questions?"

"You're my fiancé" she said.