MSBY 🍋

I'm stopping at 85 I PROMISE! Sorry for the prolonged sufferance.

There's lemon in the first part. Skip if you'll flip! 🍋

"Daddy!" Sayuri moaned as he swirled his tongue through her wetness.

"Our daughter wouldn't want to wake up to that" he said skilfully working on her core with his fingers. Kiyoomi had gotten more attached to her as time passed but all wanted to do there was make love to her just a touch harder and just a touch faster. She stiffened when his finger caressed her soft spot and she gratefully clenched before releasing under his command.

He clenched his eyes when his tip hit the back of her throat. He loved how her innocent face wasn't as innocent in his bed. When he realised how closed he was quickly pulled her away and laid her on his table, shedding her from the rest of her apparel. Soon, she felt the tension of his tie tightly wrapped around her wrists. He opened her legs and she shrieked when he rubbed himself against her. As soon as he pushed himself in, his head flung back with the throbbing beats instantly coursing against his stiff member. The throbbing unchanneled his mind as he thrusted deeper with every push until she pulsed against him.

"What are you doing to me?" He growled wrapping his fingers around his neck "You're so stunning"

"Daddy..."

He knew she was ready. The knot building in her lower abdomen was begging him for a release.

"Please" she said when he stopped.

"I decide when you come, angel" he moved agonisingly slow.

"Daddy, please" she pleaded "Please"

She squeezed him so hard he almost tipped.

"Come" he said, finally letting her release, sending deeper waves of intense feeling pounding through her body that was submitted to his control and demand. Not moments later he came undone.

Kiyoomi opened his eyes when the light peeking from the blinds flashed at his face. He saw his daughter in his arms and his eyes began searching for his wife.

"Mmhh" Sayomi rubbed her eyes a while later and almost cried when she couldn't find her mother.

"Mama!!!!" She called, only to hear Sayuri walk into the room. "You're awake..." she got into the bed and placed kisses on her face.

"Mama" she cuddled against her.

"Good morning, princess" he ruffled his daughter's hair.

"She's your princess now?"

"Of course" he smiled pecking Sayuri's lips "You're the queen"

"Daddyy!!" Sayomi squealed flopping into his arms and their eyes went wide before Kiyoomi fell back on the bed laughing. Sayuri's face was priceless.