Bully

"S-Sayuri?" His voice went soft. So soft she barely heard him.

"Sakusa san..." she smiled "Ohayogozaimashita" she graciously bowed before walking away. Her smile wasn't the same as before. It was more controlled and superficial in the coldest, most hurtful way. She had the perfect mask on and he couldn't fully see through it. He held her wrist when she tried to walk past him.

"You told my father you wouldn't let the news of our broken engagement spread" he softly said pushing the ring in her soft hand "Wear it for me, please" he almost pleaded and she turned back to look at him "I will never wear this ring again"

"I'll get you a new one then."

"You should stop trying"

"Ooomii!" Kiara had taken a transfer to Itachiyama.

Her eyes widened "Parading your mistress in school while asking me to wear your ring. Wow-"

"Kiara, leave" he said, not taking his eyes off Sayuri.

"Is that HER? I thought she lef-"

"Do you want to die?" He glared at her and she shook her head "Leave us alone"

"Mistress? It makes my heart happy you thought you were my wife" he smirked. But was internally shaking. 'Fuck, she's planning on killing me again'

"Awh, apparently that's what engagements are for. That's what they said at least" she ironically smiled but sweetly. "It's ancient history anyway. I hope you enjoy your new roommate"

"Sayuri, don't-"

"Don't what?" She raised her brows "I should've never decided to be nice to you"

He held her hand again "Don't go"

"I must get to class. Unlike you I've shit to do" she tried to pull her hand back.

"Bully me instead." He said.

"What?"

"Bully me all you want, princess. But don't leave"

"I'm sorry I can't" she retracted her hand and walked away as he watched her walk into their class.

"Dude, you look sick" Ubunaga pulled him by his backpack to inspect his face.

"She dumped me" he absentmindedly said still trying to get a peek at her.

"NANI?!" He screamed.

"Shh... I'll tell you later. You can't tell a soul about this. I need to get her back"

"What the fuck did you do??"

"I'll tell you that during the break I need to get to her!" He said before running inside the class to sit next to her. The seat beside hers was occupied by another girl.

"Excuse me. That's my seat" he growled making her run for her life before Sayuri could even say a word.

"That's- that poor girl" she pouted looking towards the board again.

"You're so beautiful" he mumbled to himself while he stared at her delicate features. He looked at her all class.

"Do you need something?" She asked when she couldn't avoid his gaze.

"Just you, princess" he said and she scoffed before looking away. "The nerve" she said.

"I can't see your ring" he said.

"It's here. You're just blind" she mocked.

Class ended but Sakusa's ogling didn't "Sayuri..."

"Hmm?"

"Be my girlfriend" he said and she froze in her seat. Her heart pumped in a rush like it used to but this time something else accompanied it. Pain.

"No" she said while waiting for their next teacher to arrive.

"Not my fiancé. Just my girlfriend" he said taking his mask off.

"Absolutely not" she said.

"I've never been rejected once let alone so many times" his ego was shattering.

"You should stop asking then. You're only going to get rejected" she said and he fell silent.

"I didn't do it, baby" his head fell backwards when he knew his heart would shatter "I didn't do it"

"Okay"

"I need to talk to you after class" he said.

"No can do" she said.

He took a deep breath for he was about to do something he never did and would never do in his wildest dreams. He said a quick prayer as he prepared himself... and out of the blue-

"GLORY, GLORY TO SCHWEID-"

"FINE!" she palmed his mouth shut and he instantly kissed it.

"What the-" she pulled her hand back and rubbed her palm against her hanky.

"That hurts" he feigned. But it really hurt him. So much he'd just drop his facade and worship her with kisses.

That evening they quietly sat before each other at a cafe near Itachiyama. He looked at her hesitating to open her juice bottle because the lid was stuck and she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of him. She looked around to get the waiter to help her but he stretched his arm to take it from before her and effortlessly twisted the bottle open before he placed it back.

"Thank you" she said before taking a sip and sighed. "You wanted to say something?"

"I just wanted to catch up with you, it's been long" he said

"It's only been three weeks"

"Long enough" he said swallowing the lump in his throat. "I really wanted to see you."

"Okay" she timidly looked at her juice bottle. She might've looked a little different with her hair but she was stunning in his eyes. "Shit I almost forgot" he broke his gaze and hand her the bunch of lilies he had gotten for her.

"Wh-you hate flowers" she said.

"I don't. Really" he chuckled but he could feel his nose tickle.

"Achoo!"

She giggled looking at him before keeping the flowers as far away from him as possible and took out an antihistamine from her bag "Achoo!"

His nose was read and his eyes were watering.

"Here" she gave it to him.

"Ah, fuck" he held his hanky against his nose and she felt bad for him.

"You didn't have to do it" she giggled with a sorry face and it was like his allergies vanished. He'd get her flowers everyday just to see her laugh when he sneezed.

"I thought I'd give you an explanation here but I didn't want to creep you out" he said in sincerity. "But I want you to know this, princess..." He had a serious face on, the one that intimidated her. "I will get you back. It's only a matter of time. I'll win you over again. All the way to the end" he said as a matter of promise but his straight face vanished when he-

"Achoo!"

She laughed this time, it wasn't a compressed giggle. His phone rang and he received it "You prick, now's not the right- wait, what?!!" His eyes grew wide as Ubunaga incoherently spoke something on the other side. His ran his hand through his hair before he looked at her.

"Sayuri... I need you to stay close to me in school" he said in a tone that scared her "Don't ask anymore questions. Go home" he said "Right now"

"I'm really sorry but I need to be somewhere else" He opened the door of her car for her. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, but remember what I said. I'll see you soon, princess"