Lesson #1

Her butler opened the door for them with a smile on his face "Okaerinasai"

"Arigato" she said walking inside with Sakusa.

She showed him his room "This will be your room. It's been disinfected as per your preference, 2% undiluted. I set the vaporiser myself and all the things here are either thoroughly sanitised or sterilised. The sheets are brand new and are thoroughly with medical grade disinfectant detergents. I've kept a few sanitisers in the nightstand. If they don't suit your taste please let me know" she said and found him staring at her "That's all" she indicated that she was finished.

"T-Thanks" he said letting the butler set in his luggage.

"What would you like to have for dinner?" She asked.

"Isn't it too soon?" He asked.

"I need to cook." She said.

"Do you need help?"

"Yes, tell me what you're eating." She said.

"Ramen" he said.

"R-Ramen?" She asked and he nodded.

"Which one?"

"Shoyu..." he said.

"Okay, get changed" she smiled "I'll be in the kitchen. Ask me if you need anything"  she said but he just awkwardly stared at her "Okay?"

"Okay" he finally answered.

She took out all the ingredients she needed and began making Shoyu ramen for Sakusa Kiyoomi.

He quietly walked downstairs and looked around for the kitchen.

"She's in there" the butler pointed, startling him.

"Arigato" he softly said before making his way there.

He stopped at the entrance watching her cook with such concentration. He looked at her pink reindeer apron, her pink gloves and her cute shorts as she tiptoed to lean in and sniff at the broth before smiling in satisfaction.

"Schweiden Schweiden ..." she softly sang and he chuckled giving his presence away and she jumped in fright clutching her hand against her heart "Kami, you scared me!"

"I'm sorry, princess" he walked in and took a seat opposite to hers watching her do whatever she was doing.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"What do you have?"

"Anything you want"

"Anything?" His mind wandered a little before gravitating back to normalcy.

"Y-Yeah"

"Orange juice" he said and she took a few oranges out of the fruit tray and thoroughly cleaned it in his presence and he smiled covering his face. She peeled it before tossing it into the blender.

"Sugar?"

"No"

He helped her set the table and silently watched her as she said a small prayer before she held her chopsticks. "You literally saw me cook. It's not poisoned" she smiled.

"Oh, that's not it..." he said

"Then what is it?"

"Do you... usually eat alone?"

She sighed and her eyes fell on her lap before she looked back into her bowl "I usually have it in my room or in the study" she smiled picking up the vegetables.

He couldn't help but feel his seat prick. It was his fault she was like this and he couldn't apologise enough. He took a bite of the ramen and his eyes went as wide as saucers. "Did you really make this?"