5

Audrey

The house was completely silent when I woke up; it was the peaceful silence, it was almost deafening. The house was completely dark except for a small light coming from the kitchen. I scanned the clock that rested on my bedside table. 6:00 a.m. I sighed as I threw myself back on my bed.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I found myself wanting to call Harry and talk to him. I don't know why I was so drawn to him, but I always wanted to have him around. He made me feel happy.

I found myself going through his Instagram. He never posted anything, like hardly ever. He had such a crazy life from such a young age, and I don't know how he handled all that pressure. He's handled everything with kindness and positivity, I could never.

styles;
hey love, i know it's a bit early and i hope this doesn't wake you but i was wondering if we could hang out today.. let me know xx

me;
i would love that!

Seconds after hitting send, my phone started ringing. I saw Harry's name across my screen, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hello Styles," I said as soon as I answered the call.

"What are you doing awake?" He asked, "It's almost seven in the morning."

"I don't sleep much," I said as I raised off the mattress. "What are you doing awake?" I flipped the question back on him as he chuckled.

"I don't sleep much." He copied my answer since I copied his question. "I guess my body is used to staying up until the unholy hours of the night." I chuckled. Silence started to fill the phone call, "Hey love" He said so softly

"Hey Styles."

"This may sound odd, but would you like to watch the sunrise with me?" I couldn't fight the smile on my face.

"I would love to."

"I'll be over in a few minutes, be ready." He said before he ended the phone call. I could feel the excitement building up in my body.

**

We both crawled into my bed once we got back this morning. I had so much fun with him. He looked so carefree when it was just us watching the sun slowly rise My eyes landed on the clock, 8:34 am, I looked over to see Harry fast asleep. I smiled softly. I heard my mom shuffling around as she was getting ready for work. "Audr- oh my" She said as her eyes landed on Harry, "I didn't realize he stayed the night." Her eyes darted back to me.

"He didn't." I said as I looked back over to him, "We went to watch the sunrise this morning then he came back here and fell asleep." She raised his eyebrows as she kept shifting her eyes between us.

"You've been spending a lot of time with him here recently, are you-"

"Just friends." I cut her off. She narrowed her eyes at me, she didn't believe me for one second.

"I guess every couple starts off that way." She said as she smirked at me.

At this moment, I was thankful that Harry was asleep.

"Oh my gosh, get out!" I rolled my eyes at her as I crossed my arms across my chest. "It's not like that mom."

"Whatever you say." She joked as she pulled herself out of my room.

it's not like that.

**

I sat in the living room as I searched Netflix for something interesting to watch. I felt like everything on Netflix was starting to become dull, I had such a lack of interest in watching anything.

"Morning love." Harry's accent filled the air as he slowly trudged into the living room. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Did you go back to sleep?" He asked as he plopped down on the couch, I shook my head as I continued to look through Netflix.

"How'd you sleep, princess?" I asked jokingly. He nudged me with his arm as he yawned.

"Pretty good actually." He took the remote out of my hands, "I wanna watch Friends." He said. "What're your plans for today?" He asked as he passed the remote back over to me.

"I have to go help Kai with a photoshoot at three, would you like to come?" He hummed. "Well, get ready and we can go get lunch before." He looked over at me, "My treat." I smiled at him as I pulled myself off the couch.

**

I sat on the ground next to Harry while we ate our food and enjoyed our smoothies. Kai was taking pictures of someone named Dermot Kennedy. I had listened to some of his songs prior to this and I loved them. He was so talented.

"I like that." Harry said as he looked at the pictures on my laptop. I was editing pictures from a previous photoshoot. I had gotten a little behind in my editing since I had been spending so much time with Harry.

"Hey Audrey, how should I do this?" Kai asked, pulling his face from the camera. My eyes scanned over Dermot, he was standing there awkwardly.

I pulled myself off the ground as I walked over to them. My eyes were shifting back and forth between the scenery and Dermot. "Hey!" I called out as he looked in my direction. "Could you put your hands on your face?" He just looked at me as if he was confused, "I'll show you." I said as I walked towards him. I placed one hand above his eyebrow and the other next to his cheek.

"I feel a bit awkward." He said as we both chuckled.

I turned to Kai, "Get a close up of his face then we can blur the background." He nodded as he walked closer to us.

I walked back over to Harry "It's beautiful today, love." Harry said as he wrapped his arms around his knees. "It doesn't compare to the girl I'm sitting next to though." I blushed with a smile against my lips. He looked over at me with the most precious smile. what are you doing to me?