7

Audrey

I hadn't heard from Harry in a couple of days. I felt like I should reach out to him, but then I remind myself he is a musician. I'm sure he's been in the studio. I try not to overthink it, but here I am worrying myself to death over every little thing.

just text him.

me;
hey, styles! haven't heard from you in a bit, just wanted to check in <3

styles (2);
i apologize love, been super busy in the studio
why don't you join me? xx

me;
send me the address & i'll head over.

I slipped into my vans once Harry sent me the address. I was a little nervous to hang around his entire team, I barely knew any of them. I had only met them that one night.

you'll be fine.

I grabbed my purse before I met my mom in the kitchen, "I'm going to hang out with Harry." I said before I turned to leave.

"Hey!" She grabbed my attention, "Can we talk before you leave?" I nodded.

I furrowed my brows at her in confusion. There was an obnoxious pit starting to form in my stomach as we both walked to the kitchen table.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" I started asking a million questions.

"Honey, I just want to talk about Harry." I should feel relieved, but I don't. "You're spending a lot of time with him which doesn't bother me. I know he's a good boy, but I worry about you. Have you ever thought about everything that comes along with being his friend? He lives his life being surrounded by managers, producers, paparazzi, whatever else you name it."

"Mom-" I started to say something, but she shook her head.

"I don't want you getting hurt, Audrey." I shook my head at her, "I'm afraid you don't understand what you're getting yourself into. All it takes is one person snapping a picture of you all together and your life is going to be torn to pieces." I sighed.

"I think I can handle it," I reassured her as I started to grab my purse.

"Audrey, you've been through enough."

"I'm okay, mom!" I raised my voice, "I'm sorry." I lowered my voice as I shuffled out of the house.

A million things were going through my mind right now, and all I wanted was to be near Harry. He would make it go away, he always does.

**

I sat on the couch next to Harry while they worked on songs. I loved to watch them work together. It was incredible to see everything slowly be crafted into perfection.

"Why don't we work on that song from the other night?" Mitch suggested.

I noticed that his eyes shifted from Harry over to me. I looked over to see Harry staring at Mitch with narrowed eyes.

"It's not done yet."

"This is the perfect time to work on it, don't you think?" Mitch smirked at Harry. I kept looking back and forth between them as they had an awkward staring contest. "I'm sure Audrey would love to hear it."

"I don't thi-" Harry started, but I cut him off.

"I would love to hear it." Mitch gave Harry that 'I told you so' look. Harry looked so unhappy with Mitch right now. "Please," I begged as I nudged Harry.

"I only have a couple of verses, it's nowhere near done." I shrugged. "You ready Mitch?" He nodded.

Mitch started playing the guitar as Harry's body started to sway along with the beat, "Walk in your rainbow paradise.. Strawberry lipstick state of mind.. I get so lost inside your eyes, would you believe it?" I smiled as the words poured from Harry's lips. I could listen to him sing all day, every day. He hummed for a moment while Mitch kept strumming along, "Honey.. I'd walk through fire for you, just let me adore you..Oh, honey.. I'd walk through fire for you, just let me adore you like it's the only thing I'll ever do.." Mitch's strumming slowly came to an end.

"I loved that, Styles!" I exclaimed as excitement flowed through my body. "That was really good, what's it about?" I watched Mitch start to smirk as he placed his guitar back on the stand.

"Uhm," Harry adjusted himself, "I- uhm" I furrowed my brows at him.

I could tell he was nervous, but I didn't know why. Mitch chuckled as he watched Harry struggle to find his words.

"Hey boys, sorry I'm late." I heard a girl's voice fill the air.

She had an accent similar to Harry's. Everyone's eyes focused on her as she sat all her things down. She had long brown and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen.

"Hey, love." She said as she leaned into Mitch, he smiled at her so softly.

"Nice of you to join us." Harry joked with her before she shot him a glare as did Mitch. I couldn't help but chuckle. "This is Audrey." He switched subjects immediately.

"I'm Sarah!" She looked so thrilled to see me. I stood up to hug her, "Harry's talked a lot about you." She whispered to me before she broke the hug. "Okay, what have I missed?" She said as she walked over to the drums.

"Harry showed Audrey that song from the other night." Mitch teased. Sarah's eyes grew wide as she looked at Mitch, "and guess what? She loved it."

"Mitch, can you and Sarah work on the music for To Be So Lonely?" Harry ignored them and went back into talking about the songs. They both nodded.

"I think I'm gonna head out and let you all work." I said as I gathered my things, "I really enjoyed being here today and watching you all work." He smiled at me.

"If you enjoyed it so much then you should come with us next week." He cleared his throat, "We are going up to a private beach in Malibu. I know it's not very far, but I would love for you to come if you can." I smiled at him.

"I would love to."

"We leave Sunday night, so I'll come to pick you up. You and I will drive up after everyone else, is that okay?" I nodded. "Well, let me walk you out."

"Bye guys!" I waved to everyone as they waved back. I felt Harry's hand on my lower back as he guided me out of the studio.