25

TW; mentions of sexual assault

Audrey

The sunlight started to peek through the curtains making it incredibly hard to sleep. I rolled over to an empty bed which was upsetting. I patted the bed where Harry used to lay, cold. I knew he had been gone for a little bit. I noticed a note on his bedside table.

I went to the studio so I could get some work done, call me whenever you wake up!

H

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, dialing his number. I didn't hear it ring but once before Harry's voice cooed through the phone.

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" I could hear music in the background.

"I slept good, how is everything coming along?" I asked while I propped myself up on my forearm.

"We have a couple of songs completely finished, you should come and listen later if you feel up for it." I smiled at how patient he has been with me.

Before I could say anything, there was a loud crash coming from his end, "Oh, for goodness sake Adam!" He exclaimed.

I couldn't help but giggle at how chaotic the next five minutes of this phone call was. I think he forgot I was on the other line, but I enjoyed listening to him laugh with all his friends.

"Hey," He said to let me know he was paying attention again, "I'm sorry. Do you have any plans today?"

I thought for a minute, "I think I'm gonna try to go shopping today."

"Really?" Harry practically screamed through the phone, "That's amazing!" I couldn't see him physically, but I could hear how happy he sounded.

"I think it's time I give the outside world a chance." He chuckled lightly, "I think I'm gonna try to take some pictures while I'm out."

"Loverboy, we need you." I heard Mitch's voice through the phone. "Hi, Audrey!" He screamed into the phone causing me to jump.

"I gotta go, baby." He sounded sad that he had to get off the phone, "I hope you find your muse."

"Later, love," I said before the call ended.

I collapsed back onto the mattress while I thought about Harry. He was so genuine. He was always so patient with me even when he had no right to be. He never showed his anger, he always acted reasonably. He helped me celebrate the little victories in life.

I looked around the room, debating on whether or not I should really go out. The more and more I thought about it, it wasn't my brightest idea. I mean, what did the outside world have to offer me that this bed doesn't? Not much. I could always make a new friend, but then again I don't do people.

styles;
stop talking yourself out of it, get up and get ready.

me ;
are you watching me?

styles (3) ;
always ;)
just kidding, love
maybe...

I decided to pull myself out of the bed, regretting it instantly. I knew that getting out of this house would be the best thing for me. I needed to do this.

I didn't have any clean clothes at Harry's, I needed to go home and get ready. I hadn't been back to my house in a week or so now. I didn't even realize that I had basically moved in with Harry, whoops.

**

I walked around The Grove with Hudson a few steps behind me. We agreed that he wouldn't stay up my ass the entire time, but he wasn't holding up his end of the agreement.