28

Audrey

As the days slowly passed me by, I could feel myself getting better. Between my mom and Harry, I really didn't have an option though. They spent so much of their time pulling me from this depression.

Once I started feeling better, I started to feel anxious. I kept feeling like I was going to relapse again. I almost didn't want myself to feel happy again just so I wouldn't have to go through this again. Once you hit rock bottom, there's nowhere else to go.

I stared at my ceiling while time slowly ticked by, I knew that I had to get up. I knew that I couldn't lay here all day, but that's what I wanted to do. I wanted to lay here in the comfort of my bed.

I heard the front door open, "Baby?" Harry's voice filled the house. I continued to stare at the ceiling while I heard his footsteps proceeding down the hall. "How fast can you be ready?"

"Where are we going?" I asked, pulling myself onto my forearms. I looked to see Harry propped up against the doorway. His curls were everywhere but somehow it seemed like they were perfectly placed.

"I am finishing up a couple of things in the studio before I leave." I furrowed my brows.

"Uhm, where are you going?" He chuckled while he shook his head. His eyes looked to the ground.

"I have to film a music video in Cancun." I nodded.

Harry made his way over to the bed, crawling up to me. He placed his hand on either side of my body so he could hover over me. I didn't know why but I felt so intimidated by the way he was staring into my eyes.

"Uhm," I struggled to find words, "when do you leave?" I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"A week, would you be interested in coming with me?" I nodded without saying anything.

I have spent nearly every single day with Harry for the past six months and I haven't been this nervous around him. Maybe it was the way his body just hovered over mine or the way his eyes combed over my body.

"What all do you have to do today?" I asked as I brought my hands up to his sides. I intertwined my fingers in his shirt, rubbing the fabric between my fingers.

"I'm not sure yet, we will find out when we get there." I nodded, "I do know one thing, you have to bring your camera." I furrowed my brows at him.

"Styles, why do I need to bring my camera?"

"I want some pictures of us taken in the studio, and you're the only person I want to take my pictures." I blushed. "Can you be ready in fifteen minutes?" He asked while he pulled his body off mine.

**

"Put a price on emotion... I'm looking for something to buy. You've got my devotion... But man, I can hate you sometimes..."

"I don't want to fight you... And I don't wanna sleep in the dirt... We'll get the drinks in.. So I'll get to thinking of her..."

I sat between Harry's legs while the song floated through the air. Harry hummed along while he drifted into the beauty of this song. I closed my eyes before I laid my head over on his leg.

"This is beautiful," I whispered to him. Harry didn't say anything, he just ran his fingers through my hair, "What's it about?"

"It's about the highs and lows of a relationship." He explained. "Do you really like it?" He asked and I nodded.

I had been with Harry through the making of most of this album. I watched him while he created something beautiful every time he wrote a new song. Harry was so passionate about his music. He poured all his emotions into whatever song he was writing. Whenever I listened to his songs, I could feel exactly what he was feeling whenever he wrote it.