44

Audrey

It felt like the days were going by so fast and it wasn't fair. I just kept thinking about how quickly April would approach us. I've thought about talking to Harry about the tour, but I didn't know how to bring it up.

'Was I just someone to keep you company before you left?' or maybe I could say, 'Hey, so, are you gonna leave me before you go on tour?' That one sounds better, not as bitchy.

I'm worried that if I brought it up right now then he would leave me sooner or he would feel guilty and stay. I don't know why my brain insists on making things ten times more complicated than they actually are, but it's so annoying. If someone asks me how old I am then my brain freezes up and makes me question my own age.

"Good morning, sweet girl." Harry hummed as he rolled over to my side of the bed. I looked over to see his hair in a curly mess on top of his head.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Best night of sleep I've had in a while." I smiled. Last night was one of the first nights Harry slept back in the bed. "And you? How'd you sleep?"

"Honestly, I couldn't sleep." I looked down to see this small frown on Harry's lips. "M'okay. I didn't feel good so I was up and down all night." Truth is, I kept thinking about him leaving for the tour but I also started my period.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to get you anything? I can run to the store, just send me a list." Harry didn't give me time to say anything before he tried to scurry out of bed like the house was on fire.

I grabbed his arm, pulling him back into the bed. "Baby, I'm okay," I said with a reassuring smile even though it felt like someone was having a knife fight with my uterus.

He looked between my eyes with sympathy. I kept the same reassuring smile plastered to my face.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked.

"Kai called me in to help with a photoshoot today. He said he's gonna let me take a lot of pictures on my own today." The sympathy was replaced with excitement.

"That's awesome!" Harry exclaimed while he pressed hundreds of tiny kisses all over my face. I couldn't help but laugh. "Do you know who you're taking pictures for today?" I shook my head. "Will you show the pictures once you get them edited?"

Harry always made me feel much better about myself and the career path I have chosen. He always seemed so proud of everything I was doing, but I guess I was the same way with his music. It felt good to know that someone was going to support you even through the small things.

"I sure will. Besides, you'll probably hear me complaining about them the entire time." He narrowed his eyes at me. He nudged my side with his arm. He hated whenever I discredited myself, but that's what I'm used to doing. I've never been able to love myself or anything that I do.

"So you won't be home at all today?" He asked with a small frown appearing on his lips again. I shook my head, slowly starting to pull myself out of the bed. "I will not be moving from this spot until you get home later." He said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"You'll be fine," I reassured him while I searched through my clothes to find an outfit. "Why don't you get some more rest?"

He raised his eyebrows, allowing a smile to slip onto his lips. He became dead weight and allowed all his body weight to drop on the mattress. I noticed his head slightly bounced back up when all that force slammed against the mattress.