10

Audrey

I walked into my bedroom and looked around. I already missed Malibu and Harry. I plopped down on my bed and pulled my laptop out.

My phone lit up with Kai's face. I quickly answered with a happy tone smothering my voice.

"Hey!" I started up my laptop.

"I need you to edit the pictures I just emailed you, I need them tomorrow morning. " I sighed as I pulled up my email. "Can you send me those one pictures you edited too?"

"Yeah, I'm sending them now. When do you need the pictures you just emailed me?" I asked as I quickly saved them.

"Um, tomorrow. I already said that." Kai had a serious attitude for absolutely no reason.

"What time? That's what I meant. " he hummed. "Then you can tell me what's wrong?"

"Ten or earlier. Whenever, but my deadline is Ten. " he paused with a long sigh. "I'm just stressed out. I have two more photoshoots today, and then I have to get those pictures sent to the printing company before ten. I'm just stressed. " he sighed as a small frown tugged on my lips.

"You can do it. You always do. I'm working on these pictures now. I'll have them done tonight, I promise." He sighed deeply. "I've got this," I reassured him.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed as his voice gained a small amount of confidence. "I'll let you go now, I'll text you later."

"Text you then!" I hung up the phone then I pulled up Spotify. I worked faster with music playing in the background.

I blared my music as I began editing the pictures. As much as I loved editing, I did not miss it while I was in Malibu. I tried my best to make them look perfect for Kai's eyes. He was an amazing photographer and I couldn't stress that enough. His pictures are always flawless, and I wanted to be as good as him.

**

I finally finished, my eyes scanned the clock that rested on my bedside table. Midnight. I sighed as I sent those pictures to Kai, I hoped that he liked them.

to Kai;
I sent those pictures to your email, I hope you like them!!

I locked my phone before I closed my laptop. I began getting myself ready for bed. My eyelids were heavy, and my back hurt from not moving around while I was editing. I laid down and got comfortable in my bed then my phone started going off.

Harry.

"Hhhhheey love." Harry slurred as soon as I answered. I could hear loud music and laughing in the background, so I assumed they threw another party.

"Are you drunk?"

"Noooooooo" He slurred once more.

"You're a shit liar, Styles." I started to pull myself back out of bed, "What do you need?" I asked.

"I jusst miss you." I smiled, "Can you come over?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes, okay?" He hummed, "How about I stay on the phone with you until I get there?" He hummed again.

I grabbed my keys and jogged out to my car. I know Harry is a grown man, but I'm a little worried about him. I've never seen drunk Harry, so I have no clue what to expect.

"L-love?" His voice rang out over the phone.

"I'm still here." I reassured him, "I'm almost there."

"Pleeeeeease be careful."

Most of the call was silent except for the party going on in the background. I hurried up to Harry's apartment, "Harry, come let me in." I said through the phone, but there was no answer. I hung up the phone and knocked on the door.

Mitch opened the door with a bright smile plastered to his face, "Loverboy is on the couch." He joked as I shook my head.

"How much have you had to drink tonight, Rowland?" I asked as I made my way into the apartment. He held up five fingers as he downed the rest of whatever was in his red solo cup. "Be good," I warned him before I walked into the living room.

There were people who spread out all across the living room. They had all formed little groups. I looked over to see Harry sprawled out across the couch. He phone was laying beside his ear. He had a soft smile on his face while he slept.

I shook my head as I made my way over to him, "Styles?" I whispered as I gently shook his shoulder.

He jerked causing me to take a few steps back. He could barely hold his eyes open. I smiled as I grabbed both of his hands.

I started to pull him off the couch. I overestimated how much Harry weighed, especially drunk Harry. He was all dead weight at this point, it felt like I had a sack of cement blocks thrown over my shoulder.

"Let's get you upstairs," I whispered to him as we started to walk.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He whispered very softly in my ear, I hummed. "I really like Audrey." I looked over at him with wide eyes.

"Audrey, huh?" I said as I kept pulling him up the stairs.

"Yeah, she's just great." I smiled, "I have never felt this happy."

I sat him down on the bed,  "Why don't you tell me what's so great about her while I take your shoes off?" He smiled.

"She's-She's got this beautiful smile." He took a long pause, "And she makes me feel normal." He laid back on the bed, "She makes me feel alive."

I grabbed his hands and pulled him back up, "Sit up for a second." I whispered to him while I grabbed his trash can from the other side of the room. "I think it's my turn to tell you a secret." He smiled and nodded. "I think Audrey likes you too."

"I hooope sooo." He slurred.  I laid him back on the bed and wrapped his comforter around him.

"Get some rest, Styles," I whispered as I walked over and turned off his light. I walked back downstairs to check on Mitch and get Harry a glass of water.

I pulled a glass down from the cupboard, "Hey love." I jumped a little as I looked over my shoulder to see Sarah.

"Hey, I didn't know if you were here or not!" I turned to hug her. "How's Mitch holding up?" I asked as I poured water into the glass.

"About the same as Harry." She joked. "He really cares about you, you know?" She said as she moved around me to grab another glass.

"I know he does." I smiled, "Drunk Harry actually just told me all about it." Her eyes grew wide, "Yeah that was my reaction exactly!" I laughed.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I mean, I can't say that I don't feel the same way." She smiled at me, "I just don't think it would ever work out." I sighed, "I guess I better get back to him, talk to you later Sarah.

I walked back up the stairs, I could hear Harry snoring before I even made it to his bedroom door. I placed the glass of water on his bedside table before I plopped onto the edge of his bed, "What am I going to do with you, Styles?' I asked as I ran my fingers through his curls.