62

February 1, 2020

Audrey

It's Harry's birthday! I woke up around seven this morning so I would have plenty of time to make him breakfast in bed. I've made enough food to feed an entire village three times.

I brewed Harry coffee, making sure I didn't add anything to it because he will not drink it unless it is straight black coffee. I cut up all his favorite fruits and put them into a small bowl. I made bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

I poured my entire heart into this breakfast. Today has to be perfect for Harry. I was going to do everything in my power to make sure today was the best day. Harry deserved to have the best considering how much stress he's been under.

"Good morning, loverboy," I said as I walked into the bedroom. Harry let out soft groans while he rolled across the bed.

Harry did not want to get up at all. He laid there letting out soft groans while I tried to sweet talk him into opening his eyes. He pulled the blanket over his face, begging for five more minutes like a child.

"Listen birthday boy, your breakfast is going to get cold if you don't wake up right now."

Harry slowly removed the blanket from his face, "You made me breakfast?" I hummed while I sat the tray down on the bedside table. His lips curved into a smile whenever he opened his eyes. He pulled himself up on his forearms while he stared at the tray of food, "I think this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, so thank you." I nodded while I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Anything for you, birthday boy." Harry playfully rolled his eyes before he leaned over and kissed my arm.

His lips trailed up my arm to my neck where he continued to leave gentle kisses. I could feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. I pulled myself away from Harry, only for a moment, before I straddled him on the bed. For a moment, he let his eyes run over my body. "You're breathtaking," He whispered as he ran his fingers up my thighs. His hands made their way up my back, pulling me down to him. "Can I kiss you, sweet girl?" I nodded.

Harry placed one of his hands on the side of my face before he pressed his lips to mine. I started to rock my hips on his center earning a soft moan from him. Within a matter of seconds, Harry flips me where I'm laying underneath him.

I felt Harry slowly begin to press his hips into mine. I let out a moan while I dug my fingers into his shoulder. My hands found their way to the hem of Harry's sweatpants, pulling them down to let him know I wanted them gone. He got off the bed to remove them while I removed his shirt from my body. Harry started to crawl back onto the bed, I pressed my hand against his chest. He gave me a look of confusion, my eyes darted down to his underwear, "those too." We both removed our underwear, admiring each other afterwards.

I fell back onto the bed while Harry crawled back in between my legs. He left soft kisses up my torso as he made his way up to my lips. His hands gently traced my body. Harry dipped his hips back into mine causing me to let out a loud moan. I felt him smirk against my neck.

Harry ran his fingers down the center of my chest, stopping right at my hips. He looked up at me for approval which I gave him. Harry dipped his fingers inside of me causing me to suck in a deep breath. "You're always so ready for me," He moaned into my ear immediately sending chills down my spine.

He ran his thumb across my clit while he used his middle finger to please me. Harry kept his eyes locked with mine not even daring to look away. I tried to keep my eyes open, but I couldn't. I threw my head back in pleasure as Harry moved his thumb in faster circles.