42

Harry

I still didn't feel like myself, but I felt like I was getting better. I was tired of wallowing in my sadness, it was pathetic. Audrey was being too good, too patient and I couldn't keep breaking her heart.

It had been days since the day I talked to Mitch and Sarah about leaving Audrey, and I was still confused. I had no clue what the right decision was. Was there even a right decision? Either way, we are going to be hurting.

I could bring her on tour with me, I don't think it would be a terrible idea. It would be fun to have her there and let her see how exciting it is. I think she needs to experience something like a tour, it's so surreal. Standing in that stadium surrounded by thousands of people who love you. I know she would enjoy it, and quite frankly I would enjoy getting to look off stage and see her standing there with that beautiful smile of hers.

The only downside is she would have to uproot everything. She would lose her job with Kai. You could support her until the tour was over.  I think she would be able to do her classes still, so I don't think that would be a problem. I think my biggest concern is her leaving behind her family and friends.

I lost a lot of friends whenever I started traveling all the time. I didn't mean to, I tried to stay connected but it's hard. I don't want her to feel like she's completely lost everyone. I can remember feeling so lonely sometimes even if I had those four boys standing beside me. I was having the time of my life, but at the end of the night, I was lonely.

I developed a gypsy soul, I felt like I wasn't home no matter where I was. All that changed that week in Malibu. I knew I had feelings for Audrey, but I didn't realize she would become my only sense of home. Anytime I'm with her, I feel like I'm home.

I felt so lost the days I pushed her away. I wanted her to get used to a life without me because I thought I had my mind made up about what I needed to do. Now I'm right back to square one.

I looked over to see Audrey cuddling a pillow, I smiled. I nudged her gently to wake her, "Wanna come with me today? I wanna make up for being an ass."

"Will you pick me out some clothes so I can sleep a bit longer?" She asked without opening her eyes. She pulled the quilt closer to her face.

I didn't say anything else, I let her drift back off into sleep. I picked her out an old shirt of mine and a pair of high waisted jeans. I laid them at the foot of the bed before I disappeared downstairs.

I decided to make her some coffee. I knew I had a few days, maybe even weeks, to undone all the wrongs I did. Audrey deserved better than that. I should've just been honest with her, but I didn't have it in me.

**

November 4, 2019

Audrey had been distant with me but I can't sit here and say that I don't deserve it. I just hope I didn't push her into relapsing again, then I would never be able to forgive myself. I never wanted to hurt her, but I know I have more times than I should have.

I threw my arm on the back of the couch, Audrey didn't even acknowledge it. Normally, she would cuddle into me, but she didn't this time.

I pushed her away. I let my stubbornness get the best of me, I deserve the cold shoulder.

Jeff walked in with a big smile on his face,

"I have set a date for the album release, so we need to get posts ready for all social media platforms. It is time to start promoting 'Fine Line.'"

I smiled. All of us have put countless hours in, and I'm so thankful for this team. I think I would've gone crazy without them. I wouldn't be where I am without their help. They all have done so much for me.

"I almost have all the tour dates set up, everything should be ready in the next week or so."

"Proud of you, Styles," Audrey whispered to me. I felt her slowly lean into my side.

**

*a few weeks later, November 13, 2019,*

Things have slowly gone back to normal with Audrey and me. She was talking to me, and I was very thankful for her. After spending a few days on the silent treatment, I realized how shitty I had treated her. I didn't realize how much it hurt to feel ignored.

Jeff and I had been corresponding with tour dates to make sure that everything was going to go smoothly. I was beyond excited for the tour. It had been so long since I had been on tour. I missed the overwhelming feeling of euphoria every time I stepped onto that stage.

Audrey and I still hadn't talked about the tour, I didn't want to ruin these few good days that we've been having. I knew we needed to talk about it, but I didn't have it in me to bring it up just yet.

A few more days won't hurt, will they?

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, pulling me back down to Earth. I felt a rush of excitement crash into my body when I saw Jeff had texted.

Jeff;
I have all the dates set up, just let me know when you're ready to announce them!

Me;
I'm ready now, I'm excited.

Immediately Jeff sent me the images he had created to promote my tour. I quickly moved over to Instagram, posting them.

harrystyles

harrystyles LOVE ON TOUR 2020

American Express and Verified Fan Presales begin Monday, November 18.
Public on-sales begin Friday, November 22.
Link in bio.

**

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this chapter, so if you all hate it I'm sorry. Hopefully, I can make it up to you within the next few chapters.

Hope you all are enjoying xx!!