55

Audrey

This Christmas has been the best one yet. I was still in shock over the camera Harry had bought me. I know that he can afford it, but I don't deserve something that nice. The body of the camera was fifteen hundred dollars not counting the lens, which Harry was taking me to pick out whenever we got back to California.

Harry also told me that he was taking me shopping before we left. He wanted me to have clothes and other things at his house in London.

Speaking of shopping, Anne invited me to go shopping with her today. She told me she wanted to catch a couple after Christmas sells, plus it would be a great opportunity to get to know me. I thought it was really sweet how accepting this family has been. Ever since day one, they have treated me like they had known me for years.

Anne told me I was like a daughter to her already and that meant so much to me. It felt good knowing that I had her considering I hadn't spoken to my mother in months. I have been trying to reach out, but she won't respond.

I thought it was childish how she was acting. I don't think she will ever speak to me again all because I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend rather than lay at home in bed all day. How could she expect me, a 24 year old, to spend the rest of my life locked away in that bedroom? How could she be upset with me for growing up?

Despite everything, I missed my mom. I missed having her to talk to because now I don't have anyone. I can't really go to Anne whenever I need to rant about Harry. Maybe I could go to Gemma or Sarah, but I always worried they would tell him.

Maybe one day my mom will start to miss me and maybe she will even reach out. I just wanted to talk to her even if it was only for a minute.

"Where's your head at, sweet girl?" Harry whispered into my ear while he snaked his arms around my waist.

"I miss my mom." I admitted honestly, "I have tried to reach out to her but she won't answer. I just wish she would talk to me."

Harry left soft kisses along my neck and shoulder in order to comfort me, "I'm sorry, my sweet girl. I wish I knew what to say or do to make you feel better. I have never been through something like this and I'm sorry that I can't help you the way that you need. All I know to do is love you and I promise that's what I'm going to do."

His words made me melt into him, completely relying on him to keep me up straight. The kisses he was leaving on my shoulder wasn't really helping. I couldn't focus on anything other than how his lips felt against my skin.

I turned around to kiss him. Right now, it felt like time had stopped, like we are the only two people left on Earth. The butterflies were fluttering mindlessly in my belly.

Harry lifted me onto the kitchen counter with ease. He pushed his body in between my legs so we were close together. I could feel his body heat radiating off him.

"Is this okay?" Harry asked, all I could do was nod. I'm not sure I could even form a sentence at this point.

Harry moves his lips down my neck, pulling my skin between his teeth. Soft moans escaped my mouth, filling the air around us.

The desire I had for Harry was creating a pit in my stomach. I craved him with every ounce of me.

Harry grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. I watched his eyes look over my body with love. I wrapped my fingers inside his belt loops, pulling his bare chest against mine.

"Are you sure this is okay?" He looked to me for approval. I managed to push out a 'yes.'

His lips attached to my neck again before he slowly kissed down my stomach. I could feel my breathing start to pick while he made his way down my body.