9

Song : Malibu - Miley Cyrus

Harry

I held her for the rest of the night. I was scared to let her go. I was scared to let her feel alone.

I looked down and she was sound asleep. I smiled as I kept combing my fingers through her hair. "Harry-" Mitch walked into the bedroom without warning, "Oh my god, I knew it!" He whispered as this smirk grew on his lips. "You can't hide shit from me, lover boy!" He laughed before he walked out of the room.

I sighed. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before everyone in this house knew that Audrey was cuddled up with me in bed. Did I care? Not really, no, but I don't want them teasing her. I slowly pulled myself out from Audrey, careful that I didn't wake her.

I hurried out of the bedroom to talk to Mitch. I could see him whispering to Sarah. I knew they were talking about Audrey and I. Sarah didn't make it noticeable but Mitch kept looking at me then quickly looking away.

"Mitch Rowland!" I screamed as I hurried over to him. "Need to borrow him, M'Sorry," I said to Sarah. I grabbed Mitch by the arm and pulled him away from her.

"What's wrong, lover boy?" He teased. I narrowed my eyes at him. Mitch loved to get under my skin, and trust me, he always did.

"Don't tell anyone about this morning, Mitch." He just stared at me with a blank expression, "Okay, I know you've already told Sarah, but don't tell anyone else. I mean it, it wasn't like that." He hummed.

"Then what was it like?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"She had a bad dream and I just held her so she would feel better." He put his hands over his heart. "I'm going to punch you," I said as I shook my head.

"Listen, dude, everyone knows you have feelings for Audrey so you should probably just admit it." I rolled my eyes. "We can all see the way you look at her, Harry. You give her the 'love me' eyes all the time."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm just saying." Mitch shrugged. "You better not let this one go, she's good for you." He warned as he walked back to Sarah. I let out a deep sigh.

why is that bastard always right?

**

I relaxed back in a beach chair while I watched everyone else enjoy the water. Today was the perfect day, there was no denying it. The sky was the most pastel blue I have ever seen. The sun caused the ocean to sparkle so beautifully. I couldn't help admire today.

As I watched everyone, I kept thinking back to my time with the boys. I had come so far, and I owe it all to those four boys. I wouldn't be half the man I am today without them. They were such a huge piece of my life, and sometimes I can't help but miss them.

"Styles!" I heard Audrey's voice fill the air. Immediately a smile formed across my lips. "Come swim!" She yelled as she motioned for me to come to the water.

Without hesitation, I went to her.

The water was cold, but it felt nice considering how hot it was today. I walked out to Audrey, standing close beside her. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" She hummed.

next to you, the sky's more blue.

"The ocean is so beautiful yet so chaotic." She ran her fingers through the water, "There's so much out there that's been left unexplored, so many unsolved mysteries." I copied her motion as I ran my fingers through the water. She fell silent.

"I like listening to you talk," I confessed to her. "You have such a beautiful mind." She looked at me with the most beautiful smile on her lips. "You remind me of the ocean." She didn't say anything, she just laid her head over on my arm.

i'd spend the rest of my life just standing here talking.

**

We were all inside helping out with dinner. I looked around, hoping to find Audrey but I didn't see her. I've noticed that she likes to slip off to herself a lot, "I'll be back." I said to everyone.

I walked out onto the back patio. I looked around then I saw her down by the water. She had one of my blue jumpers on. The ocean breeze was blowing through her hair.

"What are you doing out here, love?" I said as I walked up beside her.

"I like the water at night. It's so much prettier under the moonlight." She admitted to me. She looked up at the moon as did I.

"I like your jumper." I complimented her. She looked down, I noticed that she was blushing. I could see the color rising up in her cheeks.

"M'Sorry."

"No, it looks better on you than it does me." She smiled as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Why don't we go back inside? Dinner should be about done." She nodded as she followed behind me.

"Harry," I turned around to face her, "I want you to play me a song."

I furrowed my brows at her, "Now?" She nodded, "I'll go get my guitar. Just wait for me on the porch."

I walked inside and grabbed my guitar from the stand. I noticed Mitch and Sarah staring at me, but I chose to ignore them for now. I walked back outside to see Audrey curled up in a chair.

"What song?" I asked her, she shrugged.

"I just want to hear you sing." I smiled at her as I wracked my mind for a good song to sing.

I started strumming on the guitar and humming to make sure I was in the right key, "I don't ever tell you how I really feel 'cause I can't find the words to say what I mean.. And nothing's ever easy, that's what they say.. I know I'm not your only but I'll still be a fool 'cause I'm a fool for you.. Just a little bit of your heart.."

"That was beautiful." She complimented as she wiped her eyes. "Did you write that?" I nodded as I sat the guitar down beside me.

"Whenever I was 19."

"Who broke your heart?" She joked. I shook my head as I chuckled at her.

**

Audrey has Harry wrapped around her finger & I'm loving it!!

How are you all liking the book so far?