31

Audrey

Yesterday was supposed to be the last day of filming, but Harry wanted everything to be perfect so they pushed filming back one more day. I liked to watch everything fall into place and come together.

I sat off to the side wondering what each scene was supposed to resemble. I kept thinking about what Harry told me last night as they acted through the scenes.

Vincent asked Harry to reshoot the body scene. He said he didn't like a lot of the shots they got last night, so he wanted to redo it.

I tried not to be jealous but how could I not be? All those girls were gorgeous and they were touching Harry in ways I was too scared to. I guess that's my fault after all. I couldn't bring myself to touch Harry in the ways I wanted to, no matter how much my body craved his.

Vincent moved the camera closer to Harry's face. Harry, being the goofball that he is, stuck his tongue out. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Let's take five while I go over these," Vincent yelled through a bullhorn

Everyone kind of scurried away to find a place to sit down. Harry walked over to me with the cheesiest grin on his face. My eyes were glued to his torso that was slathered in oil. I know I shouldn't stare for too long, but with him looking this good how was I supposed to look away?

"Hey, sweet girl," Harry mumbled before he pressed his lips to my forehead. He brought one of his hands to rest on my hip. I could feel the butterflies erupting in my lower stomach.

"You look good." I complimented with my eyes still glued to his torso. I ran my fingers over his butterfly before I dropped my hand.

"I figured I did judging by the way you were staring at me." I blushed, dropping my eyes to my feet. "No need to shy away." He reassured me. He placed his index finger under my chin, pulling my attention to him.

I wanted so badly to be brave considering the way he was making me feel right now. I wanted to drag him into that trailer and use these few minutes wisely.

"Places," Vincent yelled out once again. I let out a sigh before Harry kissed my head again.

He walked back to his original place. He flipped his head over while he rubbed his eyes. His hair fell down over his eyes, but it didn't stay there long before he pushed it back.