16

Song: Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Audrey

I sank down in the chair trying to get comfortable, but it was impossible. There is no way you can make the chairs at an airport comfortable. My eyes kept shifting the clock hanging on the wall, the time hadn't moved. I felt like I had been here for days when in reality it had been a matter of minutes.

Harry didn't know I'd be here, I wanted to surprise him. I felt awful about how poorly I treated him while he was away. I ignored him and I had no right. I didn't even try to hear his side, I just blamed him.

The vibration of my phone pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked down to see Harry's name on my screen.

styles;
plane just landed, love! see you soon xx

I grabbed my jacket off the back of the chair then I made my way over to the luggage claim. I knew Harry would have to pass through there, so I made sure I hurried. I could see him hurrying through the crowd.

I ran over to him, "Styles!" I raised my voice to grab his attention. He looked up from his phone and immediately greeted me with a smile.

"Baby." He whispered softly as he opened his arms. I wrapped my arms around him, melting into him. "God, I missed you." He whispered into my neck before he lifted me off the ground.

"I missed you," I whispered back. "I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see you," I admitted. Harry placed me back on the ground but he kept his arm hooked around my waist.

"I'm so glad you're here." He kissed the side of my head as he pulled my body back into his.

**

Harry and I spent a few hours together before I took him home. I knew he needed his rest and adjusted back to LA time. I stayed awake most of the night, thinking of him. cliche, I know. I looked through my closet for the perfect date outfit, but as an overthinker, nothing seemed right.

I walked over to the mirror to analyze the dress that covered my body. It was a green sundress decorated with tiny white flowers. I slid my hands over the fabric. it's missing something. I walked back into my closet and retrieved a black leather belt. perfect. I brushed my hair one last time before I heard a knock at the front door.

"Harry's here." My mother yelled. I heard her shuffling to the front door, "Hello darling." She greeted him.

I grabbed my purse and met them in the living room. I will never forget the look on Harry's face when he saw me walking down the hallway, "You look stunning." He complimented. I could see the sparkle in his green eyes.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Styles," I said as my eyes wandered over his body.

He was dressed simply. He wore a white button-down, leaving a couple of buttons undone and teal pants.

He smiled at me, "Are you ready?" I nodded. He held out his hand for me to take, which I did. He interlocked our fingers as we walked out to his car. We waved goodbye to my mom as we backed down the driveway. "I figured we would go get some dinner, then go drive around." I nodded.

He placed his hand on my thigh, "Tell me about England." I said as I played with the rings on his fingers.

Harry began to enlighten me about the song he wrote while he was away. He told me stories about his mother and Gemma. I could listen to him talk for the rest of my life. He looked so peaceful whenever he talked about home.

"Damn." Harry groaned under his breath, "They have already swarmed this place." He complained. My eyes shifted to a large amount of paparazzi waiting outside the restaurant.