The Thing You Love Most

Anna fell down the stairs and landed on the floor with a thud

"Woah are you okay Anna?" Mary Margaret said as she looked at her worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine you know lately I haven't been able to sleep, I keep having weird dreams of some guy calling me Ella and us running through the woods and me sounding British I am not British." Anna explained with a sigh.

Mary Margaret walked over the room, sat beside her and pulled her into a hug "Have you talked to Archie about this?"

"Yeah he thinks that it is because I am listening to Henry too much"

Mary Margaret chuckled "Who does he think you are?."

"He thinks that I am the Knave of Hearts from Wonderland who was adopted but I'm the birth child of Snow White and Prince Charming." Anna mumbled.

"Well you are definitely not British and you don't even like the woods anymore" Mary Margaret smiled whilst hugging her.

"I know...you never know I might be going mad" Anna said hugging her back.

"Never, I wouldn't let you." Mary Margaret laughed.

. . . .

The next morning, Anna was walking down the street to get to The Rabbit Hole.

She was holding her travel mug full of tea. When she heard the bell start ringing. She looked up at the clock-tower and felt her mouth drop, she halted to a stop when she saw the hands moving for the first time ever.

She stared up at the clock in shock, "What the hell that clock doesn't move... ever!"

 Regina looked at the shocked girl with complete bewilderment on her face, "I am well aware Miss Heart"

"Hey, how about that" Archie said making himself known to the two bewildered people. "Guess those rusty old innards finally  straightened themselves out huh?"

Regina turned around almost looking scared "Yes how about that indeed?"

Anna simply shrugged, sipped on her tea. She started to continue her walk to the bar when she heard Regina yell, "Miss Heart!"