7:15

Mary Margaret was walking in the woods looking for wherever Anna had stayed whilst they were fighting

Mary Margaret was walking in the woods looking for wherever Anna had stayed whilst they were fighting. She knew that they were fine now, but she wanted to know where she was staying just in case it ever happened again.

She made it to a clearing in the woods that had an old, cabin covered in moss.

Anna was sat in the middle of the woods, trying to get the rest of her stolen memories back, when she heard a voice say, "Oh...hey... how did you manage to get yourself... come on, it's going to be okay."

Mary Margaret was walking back to her car with the bird in her hands when she hear, "Mary Margaret?"

She turned around to see Anna limping out the woods.

"...I was looking for where you were staying but  I found this little guy instead."

Nodding Anna said, "Well I lived over there," She said pointing towards where her clearing was, " There is a cabin but I liked to sleep in the tent more fun I guess... Do you want me to come to the vet with you?"

Mary Margaret nodded enthusiastically saying, "Yeah, you shouldn't be out in the woods with your foot anyway." Seeing the way that Anna was looking at her she corrected herself, "I am saying as a friend, not a mother." She said smiling.

"Let's get going then." Ana said getting into the car.

. . . .

"Good news is- no broken bones, she was just a little de-hydrated. I got her some fluids, she should be just fine." The Vet told Anna and Mary Margaret.

Anna noticed that Mary Margaret and David kept sharing glances at each other, she smiled and shook her head.

"And the bad news.?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well, this is a North Atlantic Dove. It's a migratory species, very unique among American doves, they tend to form strong, monogamous meaning-"

"If we don't get her back to her flock she'll be alone forever." Mary Margaret said cutting her off.

David glanced as Mary Margaret said that when the Vet said, "Well it's a long shot but the alternative... she'll heal but she won't be happy here."