Quite a common fairy

The next morning when Ella woke up she felt a body behind her, she smiled and moved into Peter's chest

"It's about time, Felix is going out of his mind downstairs." Peter said

"Yeah well, I haven't slept like that in a while so sod off!"

Peter gave her a small smile and said, "They want to see you."

Ella quickly sat up and said, "Do you have any of my clothes I don't really think I can go back out there dressed in my Storybrooke clothes now can I?"

Peter nodded and said, "Where they always were I didn't move anything."

Ella jumped out of bed walked over to the cupboard and pulled out her clothes: her green ripped shorts, grey tank top, red bandanna and her combat boots.

When she had put her clothes on she moved back over to the bed and said, "You know what I'm going back to bed."

"No you're not." Peter said amused

"Yeah, you can live without me for another hour."

Peter shook his head and said, "Not really I lived without you for too long, I'm done living without you."

"Fine, We're only going so Felix doesn't have a heart attack I can hear his heart it's beating like a drum it's... worrying ." Ella said walking down the stairs of the treehouse

As soon as Felix saw her he immediately stood up and she ran over to him and hugged him saying, "You can breathe now."

"It's about time." He said pushing her away, "You looked awful."

"Why thank you." She said sticking out her tongue at Felix. As Peter glanced over at Henry who was asleep under a tree,

Ella then turned back to Peter and said, " Right, so I'm hungry are you going to let me go on my own? Or am I going to have to fight you to get me to leave"

Peter thought about it for a minute before saying, "Fine, but only because I know you can now fight properly."

Ella then walked out of the camp smiling. Once Peter was sure she was out of earshot he walked towards Henry saying, "Wake up!"