It's not easy being green

Ella stood next to Hook in front of Neal's grave as everyone scooped some dirt in the grave

Ella stood next to Hook in front of Neal's grave as everyone scooped some dirt in the grave. Ella didn't really want to be there she had always hated funerals. Mary Margaret had to practically drag her there seen as she knew Neal the longest apart from Hook. And the one person she needed to talk to about Neal dying and Peter dying she couldn't find.

She also knew that she didn't feel anything on an account of not having a heart. She then felt an hand get placed on her arm, she turned to her left and saw Jackson smiling at her and she smiled back before leaving and heading towards the Diner.

. .. .

Emma was throwing darts with an angry look on her face at the dart board when she heard Ella from behind her, "Perhaps we should paint a bulls-eye on the back of the Wicked Witch."

"She'll get more than a dart when I find her." Emma replied not taking her eyes of the dart board, whilst Ella went to sit on the edge of one of the booths

"We know you're hurting Swan." Hook said walking up to stand next to Emma, "But their are better ways to grieve Balefire's death than letting anger overcome you-"

Hook was cut off by Emma who said, "Let me guess rum?"

"Never hurts." Hook said holding up a bottle

"Do you have rum with you wherever you go?" Ella asked as she walked past them to walk over to Mary Margaret and David.

"We never asked you how you were." Mary Margaret said putting her hand on Ella's arm

"About Neal?" Ella asked

"No" Mary Margaret looked at David, "About Pan- Peter."

"Oh..." Ella looked around hoping for a way to get out of the conversation, "I'm fine he... he wasn't the man I fell I love with when he... died."

"We know but you still loved him and it must hurt still?" David asked

Ella shook her head and said, "Not as much as it should, still no heart."

Mary Margaret raised her eyebrows and said, "But you have it, why wouldn't you put it in?"

"It's hard... to have a heart when I've stopped so many... I don't want the feelings because if I do I'll feel sad and guilty and then I won't be me. I'm very slightly nicer now, but I don't want to become like-"